One word on how you feel today

We are here for you!

1 Like

In a MOOD. A bad onešŸ˜”

Just for todayā€¦bešŸ•‰

I have gone to other meetingsā€¦just something about this one on Sunday morning I connect to.

1 Like
  1. Rested (hubs got up with all 3 kids today!) yesssssss

Whole!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

Thanks Angie. I just vented on Twitter and feel better cause itā€™s like screaming into the oblivionšŸ˜… I donā€™t have any interest in drinking, will go run some errands now that half the city has electricity and listen to my binaural beats later.

1 Like

Heal that ankle, lady! Broke mine four years ago and spent three months not hiking or running (orā€¦ anything!). I wept for joy on my first run & hike after the all clear, good and strong after PT/rehab.

This too will pass, and itā€™ll get strong again, but not so quickly if in a hurry! :hugs:

3 Likes

Day 287 feeling very lucky :heart:ļø

2 Likes

Proud.
But I need more characters to post, lol.

3 Likes

Calm and thankful.

Slept later than planned, budget meetings in the morning, dealing with low performer in the afternoon. Too do list was longer when I left than when I got to work this morning.

Soā€¦I came home, poured a coffee (not what was my normal pour after work), put on some classical music and cooked supper with my 12 year old daughter.

Yes I think calm and thankful sums it up.

Thank you sobriety, because otherwise I would be short tempered and cranky AF.

2 Likes

I feel connected :heart:

3 Likes

500 days sober @NewPerspective :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

6 Likes

Yes tomorrow :grinning:

My counter is showing 500 today!?

2 Likes

13th May? Or was it 12th? I had to reinstall the app so maybe I got the date wrong but Iā€™m sure it was Saturday 13th

Hug that big old furball. I would imagine that cures a multitude of ills.

2 Likes

I know the thread says ā€œone wordā€, and a picture is worth ā€œa thousand wordsā€ but I hope this conveys how I am feeling today:

me%20on%20a%20monday%20conference%20call

9 Likes

You are right , itā€™s the 13th, I had it as the 12th on the app, never mind ! I have been happy all day and have tomorrow to look forward to now :joy::sunglasses::star_struck:

1 Like

Down. Received some disappointing news from a business funding resource. Trying not to let it get me super down. I know there are so many more resources I just need to continue the search. Itā€™s not a matter of if, itā€™s a matter of when!

2 Likes