One word on how you feel today

Better is my word

You know it!

Hopefull. I fell like i can do it.

Longing ā€¦ for the weekend :-):grinning:

1 Like

Cold. Winter decidet to come back to germany. So Iā€™m rolled into my blanket shivering :tornado::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Exhausted :zzz:

2 Likes

Sleepy. ā€¦ can good sleep make you sleepy? I am starting to think so.

Tiredā€¦early recovery!

Down. I feel down.

Deeply grateful.
To be here, sober and free :pray:

2 Likes

Sleeping too much makes me sleepy :expressionless::sweat_smile:

Confused ā€¦

Proud. 1st day done.

5 Likes

First happy, than frustrated and confused, than proud and now happy again! Feelings are like cloudsā€¦they come and go! :cloud::sun_behind_large_cloud::partly_sunny::cloud:

1 Like

Tentative :confused:

Happy-sort-of

1 Like

Delirious.

I got maybe 2 hrs of sleep last night. No idea why I couldnt sleep, my head feels hot and eyes are puffy and grainy. Been trying to catch a nap all day to no avail. If this is what real insomnia is like, I am truly sorry for all of you who suffer. :weary::pleading_face:

Freezingā€¦@Donnie_Spiering were you cold in the beginning?? I mean itā€™s warming up here it was 50 out today and im legit freezing my feet are like icicles im under three blankets have a robe on and my heating pad on and itā€™s always like this lol

Try some tylenol or ibuprofen. I had problems like that, and I would get hot flashes. Still happens every time I go one step lower on the medication i am coming off of. Tylenol makes the chills go away.

1 Like

Really? Very interesting didnā€™t know that thank you so much!! If you donā€™t mind me asking what are you taking?