One word on how you feel today

Warm. Really really warm :rofl:

Foggyyyy. Three days in and I have the attention span of a fly.

3 Likes

Lol, wow a fly

1 Like

Relaxedā€¦spending the weekend in Charleston, SC and the weather is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

ya, Iā€™ve accomplished about half of each of the 5 things iā€™ve started doing today lol

1 Like

Like-a-mother-fuckin-beast

1 Like

Spindry! Been there tooo many times brother! Hang in thereā€¦hopefully you have a good plan to not pour the addictive cancer causing body and mind poison down your throatā€¦ohā€¦assuming thats your d o cā€¦

Sadnessā€¦

1 Like

Hang in there im sorry

1 Like

Thank you.
It sucks right now. The one person I miss and wish to talk to, hates meā€¦ Iā€™m a terrible person as an addict and struggling sober right now with so much going on. Iā€™m just isolating and sad right now

I think thatā€™s unanimous were all terrible as addicts cut yourself some slack youā€™re doing the right thing nowā€¦i isolated for a very long time because it kept me alive and safe i get it you can do this!

2 Likes

OUT-DOG-GONE-STANDING

I have to put this because tye bot wonā€™t ket me post with just the feeling.

3 Likes

I have been there, and it sucks to hear but that feeling will fade. You canā€™t listen to that voice in your head creating the endless amount of what-ifs!? Stay strong. Stay focused and do something you will thank yourself for tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Kris10af1 and @Twowaymirror
Thank you for your really nice words. Itā€™s hard but I know your right. I feel terrible for how I have been to this person and regret a lot and now Iā€™m stuck being sad and missing that person bc of my actions

2 Likes

So much is easier said then done and i often feel hypocritical but try not to dwell on the past and just be better then the you you were yesterday as cliche as it sounds the best is yet to come the more you keep improving on yourself the more youā€™ll be rewarded

3 Likes

I listened to this today after having a dream of an ex that made me feel regretful and this helped immensely.

1 Like

As addicts, and drunks (myself). Many of us are assholes. Selfish, doing and saying bad shit. My experience is that my wife was sick of hearing my bullshit excuses for not quitting, and being hammered all the time. I was sick of talking about quitting. I just had to prove that I was better and just let my actions speak for me.
Focus on you and getting better and things will fall into place. This person might not be around anymore but youā€™ll be the best person you can be by being sober.

14 Likes

I feel Hodor.

1 Like

Rebooted.

Yesterday was hard. Sleep was beyond dreadful. Yet, I feel like I can do life today :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Alcohol is and always will be man. Got an accountability partner and so far this forum has been a huge help

2 Likes