One word on how you feel today

@Andreanova Is this a new job? or Just the boss changing?

Why don’t you grab the boss position if people keep vacating?
Or
Maybe people leaving is why you don’t grab that position…good thinking
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So TIRED :sweat:

Lazy ! :bug: . . . . . . . .

Awakening…paying attention more. I guess this happens naturally as one remains sober!:thinking:

Better ( today vs yesterday; much more awake )

Happy-dancing!!

Surprised …

Struggling

First week is tough, but you can do it! Hope your day gets a little better.

Depressed…

Hyperventilating…

Anxious - The family is going to start trickling in tonight and tomorrow and the funeral is on Friday.

Restless/weary at the same time. Weird…
:honeybee:

Contemplative

Helpless - for other people that I care about who are struggling

In a funk… not the dancing kind. :no_mouth:

Tender.
Ended up in the ER this morning around 3am till a little after 2pm. Worried and scared something happened after my infusion for my crohns on Tuesday. Turned out being a few kidney stones being passed, mixed with a minor kidney infection from it bc I’m immunocompromised and my ulcers flaring up from reaction to my steroid therapy for the crohns.

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are about if getting a antibiotic, steroid, and pain killer therapy one time in the hospital ER is relapsing? They offered me a pain killer script which I declined but the pain was that unbearable I accepted the diluadid shot from the DR.
Curious what people’s opinions are on that? Is it a relapse?

Getting a shot for bad pain is not relapsing. Getting a script for painkillers and taking more than you’re supposed to at one time is a relapse in my opinion. But it’s objective I guess.
I don’t know if you’re in NA but NA has a whole book called “In Times of illness” which is a good read

I’m feeling alone

Yeah I had a talk with my sponsor afterwards bc being so fresh of relapsing and opiates being my DOC I was concerned and wanted to gauge other people’s opinions on it. I passed on the script bc I know myself and 1 every 6 hours is not happening and that’s fine I just need to be aware of that at this stage in my recovery.
Thanks for you input! Much appreciated