One word on how you feel today

Just read it thank you.

Dont let your grandma down againā€¦if i can do this you can im 52 days off heroin cold turkey so worth it we all have shit going on trust me

3 Likes

Itā€™s sad I miss being numb from heroin n oxy. That was my escape daily.
52 days thatā€™s awesome btw! Congrats. I think Iā€™m about to hit 6 days in a couple hours

I know the feeling i really do keep pushing and it will get betterā€¦ youā€™re actually feeling right now so itā€™s a lot! Thank you so muchā€¦you WILL have 6 days!

1 Like

Iā€™m trying. Iā€™ve just become so good at hiding, lying and using. Nothing Iā€™m proud of at all just admitting my reality and my behavioral patten the last 5-6 years. Idk any other way anymore.

Thank you for talking to me. Iā€™m not going anywhere I just feel very alone and I really appreciate you sharing right now.

1 Like

Loneliness

Of course! Thatā€™s what weā€™re here for, Im proud of you I know how hard this is, Iā€™ve been battling for 16 years

2 Likes

Befuddled.

2 Likes

I was just talking to someone and it really helped. Wish seconds moved by faster

1 Like

Exhausted. However happy.

I spent Easter goin to visit family. I am now laying in bed ready for sleep. I reflected back and know normally I would have been drinking all weekend and would now be worrying about going to work tomorrow.

I love my sober life so much.

5 Likes

Caffeinated. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been eating lately and thatā€™s been bothering me bc I havenā€™t stopped working out or being active but being depressed I just havenā€™t been eatingā€¦

Conflicted

I just picked up some food itā€™s tough. I learned with the crohns to operate on empty if I have to from the stomach problems so sometimes I really have to fight to eatā€¦

Suicidal.
Donā€™t have a plan, wonā€™t do it. Just tired of the mental health struggle.

Change(d)s

2 Likes

Feeling very overwhelmed

Pissedoff. Mostly

2 Likes

I feel determined