One word on how you feel today

Got a bloody chest infection. So after a hard day’s graft. Its back to be for me.

Todays word is…

Girth.

Pretty gross word right? Yeah. You lot have filthy minds! You all should be ashamed!

It’s only the circumference of something ok??

1 Like

An Irishman is never considered dirty as long as he chooses his words carefully. Inference excluded.

Moist’s become quite disturbing for no logical reason as well.

2 Likes

And “supple”.

Name something the media has described as “supple” that isnt breasts.

See? You cant!

1 Like

Ample is another one.

Ample cleavage this ample derrierre that.

1 Like

Pert’s becoming more of a problem as time goes on.

1 Like

Wow yeah i forgot about pert! He has been a newcommer gaining a lot of momentum and popularity on the tabloid journalism scene!

1 Like

Men are pert-free so far, but pert could easily spread.

Lost my 3month old nephew last night. Finding it hard. Want a beer. But it’s not about me. Gotta be there for my sister.

Difficult times.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your family’s loss. Tough times but you being present for your family will be better for you all in the big picture. Good bless. Take time to deal with yourself too

1 Like

Stopping it all in the memory of my nephew.

1 Like

Ok. Strolling on.

I’m so sorry for your loss Bear. Losing loved ones is, to me, a horrible, shitty, tragic experience. Living with losses like your dear nephew can seem almost insurmountable. There is no reason for this I know. Please stay strong for yourself and your family. They say “Time heals all wounds.” The wounds do heal and the pain will lessen. Big hugs to you my friend, The Irishman.

1 Like

Today I am Blessed

Struggling

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

2 Likes

Ready to start a life of sobriety.

Feeling great!

So why share this insignificant crap with We who struggle to live a sober life?