One word on how you feel today

Another blessed soul here. :wink: itā€™s a very pleasant morning. Sun is out. Feels amazing to be able to watch the sun come out and shine everything

2 Likes

Happy. Excited and blessed

1 Like

Today Iā€™m feeling bittersweetā€¦

1 Like

I feel oddā€¦

Sick unfortunately :-1::mask:

Feeling anxious

Hope u feel better soon

1 Like

Regretful.

Of the self harm I committed a couple days ago.

Paradoxal.

Sickā€¦the cold has been killing me for the past 3, 4 daysā€¦ why is it called common cold when it lasts so long??

Today I am Happyā€¦

Thanks @Bear

1 Like

Happy and thrilled to be alive. As life is getting so much better. Just gotta remain sober.

1 Like

Have a headache bc Iā€™m still sick, but I feel proud to be clean. A friend showed up today and had my doc and offered it to me, not knowing of my addiction. But I politely said no thanks you can keep that lol. At only 28 days sober I was able to reject my doc with it in my face, so I feel proud of myself today.

5 Likes

So, I got through my first tough temptation last night. My stepson is in town between duty stations, and it was his 30th bday. He had a friend over, and we had a cookout, and there was wine & beer. At the same time, I was dealing with some dental pain, so numbing out was certainly tempting!! But I didnā€™t have a drop!! It felt amazing to wake up knowing I made it thru the party with no alcohol. 84 days sober and feeling greatā¤

6 Likes

Challenged (in a good way! Iā€™m going to make myself proud and stand up to it :grinning:)

1 Like

ā€œbelieve it or not Iā€™m walking on airā€ damn commercialsā€¦

2 Likes

I feel thankful to be sober today! Going on day 9

2 Likes

Proudā€¦I am thankful for my sobriety

1 Like

Much calmer and happier than yesterday

1 Like