One word on how you feel today

I know the feeling after only 4+ days myself. I feel so much more energetic and patient throughout the work day. 14 hour days doing deliveries in the city and not rushing home to drink lol.

4 Likes

Today i feel anxious, excited, and so much more… But at the same time so so SCARED, it would be so easy to slip…

2 Likes

Supported

7 Likes

Impatient…

2 Likes

Relaxed :sleeping:

2 Likes

Anxious :weary: tomorrow is my test day. If I can get through tomorrow the rest of the weekend will be easy. Horrible how one day can have so much power. Any suggestions on how to deal with triggers?

4 Likes

Happyandexcited

3 Likes

Wanting a chinese buffet then sleep

2 Likes

Blessed and Happy 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Tired-it’s3.30am!

2 Likes

Drained but still hopeful

2 Likes

@Orange2011, I am sorry you are feeling this way… If there’s anything I can do to help please feel free to contact me… Staying clean is a hard job and take lots of drive. The people around us forget that, don’t let the everyday life of the normal wear on you. It will get better in time I promise. Remember your higher power for guidance when you are struggling. It work you are a strong person and can get through this have faith in yourself. I’ll pray with you. Good luck :hugs::purple_heart::pray:

1 Like

I feel very good. I have alot of energy

2 Likes

Mischievous. Not drinking but still feel like rabble raisin.

3 Likes

@Makeawish, Tempted, That’s scares me… are you ok? Do you need to Talk? Remember your higher power for guidance when you are struggling. Asking for help before you relapse is a better feeling than after. I care about you and I am so sure there are so many others that do Also! If you need I am here. I will pray with you. Good luck!:hugs::purple_heart::pray:

2 Likes

@MissDuse, if your doing this you should be very proud… This is hard, it’s not a cake walk… It take work… Congratulations on a good job. I will be praying for strength for you and your journey. :hugs::purple_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @lizak for your kind words :purple_heart: It’s been a challenging Journey but when the rewards come, it’s so worth it!

3 Likes

Content (Day 147)

6 Likes

HappilyExhausted😀

5 Likes

free no work for the next 2 days after a very long week

4 Likes