One word on how you feel today

Funny, first post I’ve stumbled across on here answered exactly my own thoughts. CONFIDENT :tongue::blush::two_hearts::crown:

3 Likes

Discombobulated

Utterly uttered

Empowered.

Anxious. I try to calm myself. In 4 days I have to work again and I’m already afraid of it :frowning_face: Does anyone know this feeling? This completely destroys my freetime. Ugh…I’m so looking forward to my jobinterview on 13th of march. The job I have now is not healthy for me. I first had to get sober to realize that!

3 Likes

Happy. Happy. Second happy was added so as to meet the reqiurement that a post must have at least ten characters.

1 Like

Suspicious…damned PAWS

I was off work for 5 months getting clean, so I definitely get being nervous. Then last month i got sick and was off for 2 weeks. The second time was harder than the first time as my anxiety was TERRIBLE. I totally understand! The good news is we get over it once it’s done, or so I hope.

1 Like

Drained. Tired of restarting. Just wish I could stay strong.

2 Likes

My word is tired.

I feel Irritated

Hope u feel better soon. What about pain reliefs gels or cream or a patch

ThankfulAsEver

1 Like

I have some disks that are disintegrating as well as scoliosis, so the topical stuff doesn"t really do anything :frowning:

2 Likes

You painted a great visual of something needs to be painted. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Blessed

Still can’t believe I’ve been sober this long. Every day is a blessing. Sometimes we have to find that one positive thing to feed off of day to day.
Happy sober Monday my sober peeps!

5 Likes

I feel free and confident :muscle:

4 Likes

Better :wink:

4 Likes

Anxious! I know it will pass.

5 Likes

Hopeful

Today is 56 days. I will be no vacation next week and I feel like I can do this. It isn’t so scary anymore.

7 Likes