One year alcohol free!

One year you guys!! One year!! I never thought I would make it. Well, I kind of did. Because, for the first time in my life I really wanted to quit. I finally wanted to quit. To do it for myself, so in return it would also change my whole families lives. Super proud of myself!!! :tada::partying_face:

49 Likes

Congratulations good on u

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Highlight of the year?

For 2020? Yes. We are only 12 days in lol. Last year was an amazing year for me bc I chose to live alcohol free.

How did u manage a year new hobbies?

1 Like

Just stayed busy. With my job, 4 children, being a wife, better friend and family member. Started exercising more, taking vacations sober. It’s a lot easier to accomplish if you’re doing it for yourself rather than for other people.

6 Likes

I thought yours was coming up soon AliciaMarie.
This is great to see. You have grown so much, but then haven’t we all?
Well done.

2 Likes

Wow!
A year already? CONGRATULATIONS!
Most excellent :ok_hand:

unnamed

1 Like

Thanks!! I do have to say that this year flew by. Once I got past the huge hump of not wanting to drink anymore the time really started to fly. I am beyond proud of myself. I am beyond grateful for this app and for all of you that have been there for me with your encouraging words. To anyone who think they cant make it, think again. If I can do it, anyone can!!

4 Likes

Lol thanks!!! It’s been the best year ever!!!

Your brilliant but you know this already.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!:notes::fireworks::cake:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love seeing familiar faces doing well, and a year is absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good work! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations your a inspiration to all of us x

1 Like

Congratulations! Great accomplishment. Be proud and keep going. Many more sober years to come :+1::clap:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!!

1 Like

Congratulations Alicia!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Wow Alicia that is amazing.
Thank you for showing recovery can work :pray:t2:

1 Like