One year! Going to count in months now

I made 365 today!

I am always busy offline so I haven’t been around everyday but this forum has been a huge help, motivation and it’s always a pleasure to check in.

30 Likes

Wow congratulations i am in day 2 and hope to do as well as youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

4 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

Are you active with a local group? Did you get a Coin?

I can’t wait to trade my token for a Coin!

1 Like

Thanks! I am sure you will get your coin!

I am not active with AA. I do like a lot of things about AA and have attended occasionally but I don’t usually make the time. I do therapy and use this app.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 1 year and thanks for giving me some hope. Can i ask how many tries did it take to get it to finally stick?

1 Like

Congratulations @LeilaBird - that’s fantastic news!
I think you’re right - months might well be the way forward.

1 Like

Well done. You have always been a ‘must read’ for me on this forum. Wonderful and warm advice and support always. Thrilled that you have the year.

1 Like

Happy Rebirth Day. I turned four today, myself.
Best,
Chandler

4 Likes

This is my third time quitting. I think that 2 plus years of continuous exercise and weight loss put me in a successful frame of mind. I just decided to do this. I was sick of being fat so I lost weight. Same with this.

3 Likes

Thank you so much;

Thank you @anon53189373.

Thanks and congratulations on your 4th birthday.

Thank you @Charlesfreck! I think you answered some of my earliest posts and I still appreciate it as well as enjoy seeing you helping around here.

1 Like

Congratulations, it’s a wonderful achievement and an inspiration for people starting out to show it can be done. Keep pressing ahead.

1 Like

@LeilaBird. Wow you are a inspiration for the board. Congratulations. I am glad to see you achieve this goal!!! Great job. So are you still dancing as much?

Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing news of this personal victory!

Sounds like you are living a happy life! That’s what recovery should feel like. I’m so glad to hear you found it😜. Hopefully your gentle twisting gets him to tear up the dance floor.

1 Like

That is fantastic. So glad for you. Take care.

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations! Thank you for charing :bouquet:

1 Like

Ah what an inspiration for us newbies. Congratulations on your achievement. I cant wait to say I’ve been sober for a year. :blush:

1 Like