One year.....I DID IT! 🌟

I hit one year today!!! I honestly couldn’t of done it without this place. I know I don’t post often but I’m here everyday. You guys are amazing! Thank you @Robin for this safe supportive place!!:pray:t2::two_hearts: if you are not a patron please consider it… it’s a very small amount each month and it supports this place…worth every penny! Check out ‘becoming a patron’ in the :mag_right: search bar. Have s great day my sober family :pray:t2::two_hearts:

78 Likes

Wow Well done⁦🙏🏻⁩

1 Like

Same here!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations @Blondie1x! Great achievement and I absolutely second what you say re this forum! I hope you have a wonderful happy and proud day and can joyfully reflect on how far you’ve come. Never give up. Lots of sober love :fireworks::clap::bouquet::two_hearts:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!

7 Likes

Congratulations !!! Woop woop :pray:t3:

1 Like

Brilliant Sarah! Well done you!
It’s been a real pleasure to watch your journey!
:heart::confetti_ball::facepunch::muscle:

1 Like

Wow, what an achievement, well done to you, inspiring :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s amazing. You are amazing. Great work.

1 Like

CONGRATS!!! That’s amazing! So happy for you!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Woohoo…congrats

1 Like

Congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks guys! You’re all so lovely, it’s a pleasure to be on this journey with you. Together we can do this! One day at a time :+1::pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Wowza!! Look at that!! Huge and happy congratulations to you!! A year is some solid work and quite an accomplishment!! Always a treat to see you!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks sassy, that means a lot. Thanks for being such a huge support here…don’t know what we would all do without you, you do a fab job of keeping this place steady…all you lovely mods deserve a medal :+1::pray:t2::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!
I am so proud and inspired by everyone’s accomplishments on TS! It gives me that extra bit of drive toward staying sober. I can’t wait to post the same milestones.

1 Like

Congratulations!! I second your notion that it wouldn’t be possible without this forum. Amazing mods and amazing supportive bunch.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Yaaaayyyy!!! Sober dance for Sarah!!! BOOGIE BOOGIE!!! :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:WOOT WOOT!! ,:dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing: BOOGIE BOOGIE!!! :man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer: WOOT WOOT!! :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:

2 Likes