One year later 🍨

heck-yes

That’s really a beautiful thing when you can face it! Lovely progress! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on one year! You’ve come a long way.
Glad to be a part of it, however small.
:shaved_ice: :birthday:

1 Like

SO well done, @siand!! I have really appreciated your perspective and presence here in the time I have been here. And I just love love love seeing milestones of people that I have come to know and care about. :hearts::bird::star_struck:

1 Like

Wow! You did everything sober this year!! :tada:
Respect!! :facepunch:
tenor-1

1 Like

An inspiring story @siand. Thanks for being here and sharing your experiences with us. Well done.:grinning::hugs:

1 Like

Nice one @siand

1 Like

Thank you! Couldn’t have done it without my TS family :grin::heart:

Thank you Ariel, that is so lovely to hear. Sometimes I feel like all I do is talk about how miserable I am :see_no_evil: This forum really is an amazing place for support, I equally appreciate your perspective and the honesty in your posts.

And I love your bird watching thread! This spring I have become even more appreciative of the birds and the way they make me feel because of it

2 Likes

Haha I even do dancing like that in public :joy:

Congratulations on one year :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Great work on one year :tada::tada::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Sobriety is such a great thing. Best gift we can give ourselves.

1 Like

Congrats! You have been such an inspiration!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Happy sober anniversary!!! :tada::tada::tada:What an amazing and inspiring post! I will celebrate 1 year in July :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush:
I am also so grateful for this community that has been part of my recovery journey!

1 Like

Omg, @siand! A whole year?! Where does the time go, eh?

You’re one who reached out to me from day 1 on here. Through the burpees, yoga, meditation and straight-up friendship, your unique brand of tranquility with a pinch of sass inspires me daily. It’s awesome witnessing your journey.

I’m so hecking glad you’re here and sober AF. Here’s to another day in the life! :partying_face: :ice_cream: :metal:

(Also, to Lady. :heart:)

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: There have been lots of inspirational people on here that I have looked up to over the last year and you are most certainly one of them!

1 Like

Thanks Geoff, your positivity and energy is always great to read :blush:

I’m not sure I’m quite there yet but things are starting to make a bit more sense, sometimes :upside_down_face:

Having things like the yoga threads and other daily check ins, sharing perspectives with other people (like you!) has been a big part of getting there.

@siand

This post absolutely makes my day. Man,you are such an inspiration here - on a daily basis. I love your honesty and your hopefulness! Thank you for being one of the folks who helped me get moving again. I just love you! Huge congratulations!!!

4 Likes