One year ✨️

Thanks to everyone on here for supporting me.

48 Likes

I’m so proud of you!!! Well done!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Big congratulations to you!

In what ways has your life gotten better? :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Well let me count the ways. The relationship I have with my wife is :100: times better, which was a main reason we quit TOGETHER :heart:
Also the relationship I have with my kids is also better.
Im showing up at work without a chip on my shoulder, and have stood up for myself at times when I wouldnt have before I found sobriety. I know my worth and I dont tolerate disrespect :100:
We spent a lot of money drinking, that money now goes towards more important things, like my truck payment.
Sobriety gave me my power back in many ways, but with my health especially. I never cared to get healthy when I was a drunk, but sober its literally the most important thing to me, I want to live to see retirement. I lost 20 lbs right away when I quit drinking. When I changed my diet to Fiber One for breakfast and fruit salads for lunch, I lost 10 more. I feel fit, not broken.
Its been amazing and this site has been imperative to my recovery :pray:

13 Likes

That is so amazing!! Congratulations on 1 year!

:100: :muscle: :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on your year :tada::trophy::star2:

2 Likes

IMG_1575

Congrats! You are an inspiration to me and others on this forum!

4 Likes

YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! super proud of you Branden :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations on a year!

2 Likes

Absolutely thanks to everyone of you, Yall the best :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats man!

2 Likes

Well done sir!!! :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats on your 1 year!!
Very cool to see all that you gained from being AF.
What you wrote is 100% the same for me.
Family life, health are so much better since I stopped drinking.
Standing up for myself at work is something I haven’t done in so long. And it feels great!
Congrats again and thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

So very happy for you!! And appreciative of your contributions and care here!! Congratulations on your year!!!

1 Like

One year! Way to get after it!

1 Like

Yessss! Well done on a year of awesomeness. I’m happy you are here with us, keep getting after it. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

A huge congrats on your 1 year of sobriety!!! Way to go
duval-lil

2 Likes

2 Likes

Congrats on 1 year. Late but still so very worth it :+1:

1 Like