Online AA zoom meeting marathon

Online meetings on Zoom available for those who don’t know one seems to be in a marathon status lots of people from all over the world.

8 Likes

Password 750583

2 Likes

Thanks for share duncan

2 Likes

No thanks required :heart:

2 Likes

Bump this meeting is 24/7 people from all around the world upwards of 50 people in the room quite often.

@Trollski1424

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awesome! Thank you for sharing! I’ve been needing a meeting! :grin:

1 Like

Alg bro there’s some good sharing at the moment.

1 Like

Free to get into the meetings and share just download zoom and press the link above.

@Maverick936

1 Like

@Poopsiemay

@PapaWheely

i listened in for an hour today and really liked it. then came back on later and sounds like theres trouble with some ppl trollin. then i just got booted for no reason and it wont let me back in. hopefully it opens back up and they get the security settings figured out.

1 Like

Ok yeah that’s happened before I thought they kinda had it sorted out. You should be allowed in after 24 hours. It pays to keep your mic off while sharing and if you have your camera on they should see you’re not one of the trolls. There’s lots of meetings if you google online aa meetings or online NA meetings you’ll fund the schedule

It’s a shame there are people out there with nothing better going on in their lives to the point where they want to disrupt a group of people that are trying to help each other.

thanks. im at 2 days and new to meetings. trying to get it sorted out in a changing world lol. i really liked being able to just pick up a live meeting.

1 Like

Good on you stick at it only gets better and better. One day at a time five minutes at a time if you have to, do the next right thing. Loads of meetings I’ve been to a tonne in the last few days. Great we can still have meetings during the shutdown. Lots of love

1 Like

Meeting still going

Password changed