Online AA?

Anyone know of and online AA meetings, preferably one I Can have my camera off the first few times?

2 Likes

https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/Members/Regional-&-Local-Websites/not~in~a~region/online-groups

This link leads to a few UK AA meetings. Some of them are 24/7. They have great stories and you are not required to have your camera on but it is always nice to see everyone. So don’t feel pressured to have the camera on or even speak unless you want to! Take everything in and just enjoy!

2 Likes

Zoom meeting ID: 292 371 2604 Open meeting of AA, running 24/7 with a new meeting starting every hour
Time: 00.00 - duration 24hrs

2 Likes
2 Likes

This one’s a 24 hour womens meeting:

2 Likes

If you download the Everything AA app it has an online meeting finder at all times of day!

2 Likes

At least in the US, most fellowships listed in the Meeting Guide (app) include zoom information for hybrid and online meetings.

Should be able to find the site for your local meetings with a quick Google or from aa.org.

2 Likes

Tons of online meetings here. I call in to random ones all the time and leave my camera off and just listen. Many you can turn your camera on if you want and just type in your description you’re just listening as well. Fun to bounce around and find a group you connect with.

2 Likes

I’ve used in the rooms before very helpful meetings every hour on the hour.

Most of them are ok with you not having your camera on with the understanding some people are not comfortable yet.

2 Likes