Online meeting resources

Note to self “work out how to use Zoom tonight or tomorrow morning”. I really want to listen in :sweat_smile::+1:

4 Likes

I’m getting curious myself! FL just put a notice out not to go out except for necessities. Not sure if my beach visits fall under that…:blush::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

In California we still have an all clear to be outside for exercise “while still maintaining a safe distance from anyone we do not live with.”

People took that to mean they could flood the trails and beaches on the weekend. :roll_eyes: So now they actively limit park and beach attendance too.

2 Likes

I think that’s what we have, I hope so anyway; I’d be crazy without being able to ride.

1 Like

Orrrrrr, there’s never been a better time to check out a (virtual) meeting! :grin:

3 Likes

:smile::kissing_heart: you’re right!

3 Likes

Village group is starting now!

2 Likes

Can anyone join?

2 Likes

I’m on :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes.:+1:

Meeting ID 333 988 073

Password 188179

:sunglasses:

Edit: I am crap at numbers today!!!

2 Likes

Password is 188179

3 Likes

I was wondering if that was you. Eventually we are going to get to the meeting lol.

2 Likes

Ooops, sorry about that :upside_down_face:

I’ve edited my original :grimacing:

2 Likes

Trying to download Zoom…it’s stuck at 54%.
I’ll try the next one I guess. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:
Edit: got it done…

1 Like

Thanks I was able to get in

3 Likes

I’m happy some of you got to come to my incredibly disorganized home group :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I had to leave as I was summoned by my four year old. I felt a bit like a creeper lol as I’m new to this but was great to listen in

4 Likes

Darn. Work got in the way and I missed it. Let us know if you do it again. I would love to attend.

3 Likes

Every weekday at noon Eastern Time

4 Likes

Same meeting number and password?

3 Likes