Out of control sex addiction

I keep deciding after that I’m done and then I’m not. I feel insane, like another person. I don’t know what it’s going to take. Like I know how bad it is for me and why I shouldn’t and why I won’t, but it apparently won’t really sink in all the way.I haven’t been with anyone but prostitutes in almost 2 years now and I feel like I’m going to lose my mind if I can’t form a normal connection again and have sex with someone that likes me. I also am having a hard time wanting to go to sex addicts anonymous or whatever because I’m so easily triggered by anything sex related. It takes next to nothing to cause me to have a melt down. I am in therapy and taking wellbutrin.

I’m not sure what to say to you, honestly. I’m glad to hear you’re in therapy. You may want to ask your therapist about if a group setting would make sense for you, or if there’s a better way for you.

You’re human and humans were made to procreate, so it’s normal that you desire sex… however with the prostitutes I’d say just remember that they are human beings deserving respect, and you are using them for a very selfish reason, Regardless of the fact that they agree to have sex with you. And above all, persevere. I’m praying for you man👍

1 Like