Passing employment drug test

Well hi everyone am happy to be in the mist of people trying to live life on life terms.its hard but possible.i was a heavy weed smoker and also a hardcore drunk for years…64 days ago i gave up weed.i quit drinking before quiting weed because i was having severe stomach issues which i am positive has to do with drinking.how ever i am on the verge of getting a second job.after 30 days i had a drug test for a job and my result came back to still having traces of marijuana in my system.its being a total of 64 days now.i am scared to go for a drug test after the first one.as a heavy weed smoker for years do anyone know if i will still have even traces in my system after 64days

It totally depends on how much you used it and how active you are and how much body fat you have. It is normally clean after a month. I got an idea, why not try one of those at home drug tests? That way you could save yourself some embarassment if its still showing dirty. Hope that helps.

It’s up to 45 days for the test they perform at hospitals. 30 days isn’t enough time for a habitual smoker. You are good.

I was a heavy weed smoker and it took 60+ days to get out my system. I smoked all day everyday then though.

Psst I wouldn’t post that publicly :wink:. Lol