Patron: New Flair Icon

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, we have a Patreon page on the forum that lets users contribute to Talking Sober’s growth. You can read more about it here.

There are three ranks with different rewards each

1. Just joining and supporting the forum
  2. Get the “Patron” title under your name
  3. Get an icon next to your profile pic.

So at the moment it’s using the default Patreon icon, but it looks a bit weird to me:
Patreon%20logomark%20(color%20on%20white)

Instead we can put something cool on here. We can replace it with any icon from FontAwesome.
https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery

Does anyone have any suggestions? I’d like to pick something that everyone likes!
@Patron_Tier1,

1 Like

I like something with the hearts personally

6 Likes

I agree with @MandiH

2 Likes

I agree! I was going to say to pick a heart. It can symbolize not only the love we have for talking sober but the love we have for ourselves and others in recovery. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plus, we get loves for likes. And you clearly love the site and believe in it if you are donating. I like the hearts. :heart:

2 Likes

@Englishd supreme overlord icon

2 Likes

I went with a red heartbeat icon - since the patrons are keeping the forum alive! What do you think?

11 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

Makes loads of sense… good idea

LOVE the new patreon flair icon!!!

1 Like

Looks great!! I think that it symbolises all that we stand for and are going through… Good choice!!

1 Like

I will give money as soon as some bank deems me worthy of opening a bank account again. They are naturally skeptical of someone who commits check fraud.

@Robin can I just send you cash? I’ll throw in some extra to get the supreme overlord title.

edit: kruggerands?

1 Like