Peace Be the Journey

I am transcending the physical boundaries. I am at peace with myself and with the world.

4 Likes

No matter what life throws at you – what you make out of it is up to you.
~Sadhguru

1 Like

24 hours a day, meditation for June 27.

Take a blessing with you wherever you go. You have been blessed, so bless others. Such stores of blessings are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead. Pass on your blessings. A blessing can and does go around the world, passed on from one person to another. Shed a little blessing in the heart of one person. That person is cheered to pass it on, and so (the) vitalizing, joy-giving message travels on.

2 Likes

I AM quieting my mind so I can hear the guidance from within.

1 Like

Being on the spiritual path means understanding that the source of your trouble and the source of your wellbeing are within you.
~Sadhguru

I AM grateful for where I am and inspired for all that is
on its way to me.

2 Likes

I AM moving from fear, struggle and survival
into love, well-being and thriving.

1 Like

I AM observing my mind & redirecting any negative thoughts to a positive focus.

Devotion is a place where you do not exist; life just flows through you as a certain sweetness and beauty.
~Sadhguru

“I now release the need to experience this life lesson. I extract whatever teachings I need to discover, and I move on to a life of harmonious and peaceful actions.”

There is a certain flow state I have attained on my bicycle - when I’m racing fast and then the bike does the racing and my legs are only responding, not causing the forward motion. And I feel such joy when that happens.

1 Like

A sense of freedom…just letting go😄 What a pure natural rush🥰
So awesome :call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

Ecological sustenance and the Inclusive nature of spiritual process are inseparable.

Life is a process, not a problem. The question is only, have you prepared yourself for the process or not.

I AM showing up in my life, fully and completely.

4 Likes

I AM welcoming in the goodness of Life.
Everything is working well for me.

Thank you for sharing this thread @Michelle_Bogus. one of my favorites!

1 Like

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for joining me on this journey :yin_yang:

1 Like

If you want to explore the deepest dimensions of life playfully, you need a heart full of love, a joyful mind, and a vibrant body.

1 Like

Our body is essentially soil and water. The quality of our soil and water determines the quality of our food, our body, and our life.