People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

I couldn’t believe my eyes! I wanted another agave plant, too. The universe heard my calls. :face_holding_back_tears: :heartbeat: :cactus:

3 Likes

My baby oak is growing limbs! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::deciduous_tree:

18 Likes

took a cutting from large plant about 2 years ago re potted into lar

ger pot

12 Likes

had this coleus for o

ver two years now it even flowered this year

14 Likes

Omg…I have that guy and didn’t realize you could cut and repot. :heart:

3 Likes

It’s so cute! :sob::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My little indoor peanut cactus is sprouting a beautiful pink flower! :hibiscus: :cactus:

17 Likes

Hey @maxwell glad to see you popping in

2 Likes

Delosperma echinatum (pickle plant) has started to flower :+1:

Edit yep :ok_hand: just opened

17 Likes

Update on the 5 plants i was given. Artificially propagated as printed on label :label: yeah what ever :wink:

All growing well and munching , as you can see new growth . Ive not got round to germinating the seeds ( cross breeds / big reds ) yet as been so busy . Have these in full sun sitting in 3 cm of rain water.

Hopefully get LED grow unit together in next few months ( permanent home ) when i get the chance

As we normally snip the flower stalks i thought id give 1 plant a chance :heart_eyes: lets see

11 Likes

Mine just keeps getting worse and worse. What do I do? I think it might be done for.:frowning:

Got this one yesterday for my birthday. It‘s apparently called Lantana in english. It has a nice smell and I‘m curious about the flowers.

10 Likes

That is my favorite. The flowers look like tiny trumpets.
Happy Birthday!! :trumpet::trumpet:

2 Likes

I saw those plants a lot in Spain. They came in various colours! Saw them in yellow, orange, pink, etc. I love them! The can become very big!
At least they where in Spain.

2 Likes

I don’t know if y’all remember the desert garden I posted a few years ago but it has really grown! I was finally able to compliment the person who owns it. He were outside a few days ago when I was running

8 Likes

9 Likes

That’s a beauty. Lantana is very popular in the south. Texas Arizona California. That one looks like a shrub. Very hardy. They love a lot of sunshine.

1 Like

I put it in the sunniest spot on my balcony. Let’s see how it fares in our weather conditions. I’ll have to get it inside in the winter I assume.

2 Likes

Beautiful, I ordered 10 of these on Monday, just small plug plants. I fist saw them in Spain earlier this year while on holiday. A beautiful firey cluster of flowers.

Like you @acromouse it will be interesting to see if we can get them to flourish in our climates
:+1:

10 Likes

It took about 55-60 days for these babies to pop up and it wasn’t what I expected. I guess I’m a coffee farmer now? :coffee::thinking:

I thought there would be leaves.

8 Likes