People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

The final seedlings have been planted. The rest will be able to start outside next month. Just have to live with no island until then. Cabbage, tomatoes, bell peppers, green Chile’s, cucumber, squash, honey dew, and watermelon.

11 Likes

Oh wow!!!
Look at all that preparation.
:astonished:
Nice job!!!

2 Likes

We have growth!!!

13 Likes

This is my little plant corner, my monstera that is living her best life outside since I propagated her beginning of the year, and my fav little booty plant hehe :two_hearts::seedling:

9 Likes

New sprout on the baby Zzzzzzz!

11 Likes

Happy little sprouts! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Gahhhhh…the 2nd picture gives me the willies!!! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

From the balcony this evening

10 Likes

Haha T, he doesn’t look as swollen and moist today. Definitely starting to show a green hue.

10 Likes

200w

1 Like

Sweet little white blooms.

6 Likes

Sprouts!

7 Likes

So I ended up propagating this little leggy prayer plant and just putting the cuttings into the soil with the mother plant once the cuttings had some root buds. I was a little leery because the roots didn’t seem very strong even though they had been in water for a looooong time. The plants started to look shitty and needed soil… Now they are thriving!!!

10 Likes

I have started doing this more often and I think it’s a great idea! So glad it’s working for you.

3 Likes

Loving the new growth on this lovely lady!

8 Likes

I’m loving this newly opened Manjula leaf! The contrast is great.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Thought I was going to miss this one!

16 Likes

Gorgeous gorgeous. I’ve loved :cactus: all my life but only this past year had one flower… It’s budding now actually… Aren’t they just so beautiful.

1 Like

I had no idea that cacti bloomed like that. Just beautiful. They are amazing plants.

2 Likes