People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Phenomenal!

And…you suck. Stop playing with my heart…I’m not that innocent :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But I do love me some Bob Seger, so you’re forgiven.

1 Like

Cuttings of Purple Passion and… whatever the striped one is called. I was given a cutting of it last year and I don’t know what it is.

6 Likes

Something delicate brewing from my haworthia

Baby organ cactus looking healthy after it got burnt at first due to my ignorance :sweat_smile:
This will grow to be a massive cluster…over a few decades, lol

Aloe Crosby going ham. Also grow into big gnarly clusters, but more quickly.

9 Likes

It’s a Tradescantia. Very pretty!

1 Like

Making some black gold, compost, that is! :joy: The sifter Eric made for me is working great! I just rub over the screen with my gloved hands and the good stuff goes right through.

8 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I love all plants. My dinning room is a forest! I love them

Beautiful!! Our compost is filled with chunks of avocado pits and egg shells. Tho I do love growing random items from our compost…potatoes and zucchini are usually top of the list!

2 Likes

Oh, oh, oh!!!
My very first flower from this plant!!!

15 Likes

So vibrant and healthy!!!

3 Likes

I had this tradescantia in a macramé hanger but it was prone to being neglected due to being so high up. I moved it a month ago and spent part of today trimming the dried leaves. I just love the colours.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so sweet!

2 Likes

Carl has been lost :cry: He made it longer than any other plant I’ve had. I’m gonna let them live at the store from now on lol

10 Likes

Ever since I got La Gordita and realized how rad she is, I’ve been passively keeping an eye out for another domino cactus. I haven’t plant shopped for months now anyhow, I’ve no room.

But this morning I was in Lowes for an unrelated matter, and lo and behold - a domino! Not only that, but a fully-grown one (3"-4" diameter) that already has 2 flowers on the cusp with a possible 3rd, and the store hadn’t watered it to death yet as is often the case.

Logical TMAC: My man, you’ve got no space for it

Cactus TMAC: Buy the plant you fucking coward

10 Likes

Polka dots…

And Bunny feet???

Pffft as if I could resist.

No chance.

10 Likes

Believe it or not, these are alive and this is normal. They’ll plump back up (I don’t know when, but my guess is autumn). They play dead after flowering and shrivel up close to the ground.

10 Likes

Haha you have the strangest babies!!!

4 Likes

One of my favorite houses on my run route have started a desert looking garden. Excited to see it grow

8 Likes

Ahhhhh! You got the #1 on my list! Begonia Maculata!!! I need to find one. I almost killed my Rex Begonia transplanting it, poor baby, but it has new growth and will come back. Their roots are so sensitive and I think I mangled it a bit. :cry:

2 Likes

I meant to post this in the gardening thread :woman_facepalming:t2::joy: