People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

We saw a random deer outside yesterday evening and that cheeky bastard must have been full…he did quite a trimming job on the flower garden taking a nice nibbling down of some coneflower, rudbekia and daylilies. I am going to look for more lavender today…they don’t seem to like them and I could create a border in front that may keep them back…one can hope.

6 Likes

This philo birkin has seemed like it went dormant for a long time. It’s finally putting out a new leaf! I’m so happy!

9 Likes

Very pretty!

That’s beautiful!

@RosaCanDo this one’s for you.

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery :crystal_ball:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Amazing!!!

Hi! The long one is a Dragons tail I think, yes? Those are climbers instead of crawlers so they appreciate a long planter to crawl along. They also need a lot of light to keep the spaces between the nodes tight. I’m failing with mine right now cause it’s not getting enough light. Once I figure it how to remedy that, I’ll cut back to where it started etoliating. Your collection is so great!

1 Like

So nice to catch up on this thread!! This is the newest leaf on my Queen. I got her in October and she only had one leaf until may. This one opened up when it was only three inches long. Now it’s more than four across and 17.5 inches long!!

I’ve got another leaf coming on my Albo too. I love this plant because I have no idea what each leaf will look like, it’s so fun!

11 Likes

Love seeing all the plants. :heart::tulip::heart:

African blood lily is blooming. Was my mother in laws, who passed 8 years ago, so we love having her with us.

And my first attempt at dahlias…deer love them unfortunately.

9 Likes

My backyard Sun worshippers all about to bloom!

9 Likes

Two new babies coming on my Zplant!

AAAAND!

As I was looking at the new leaf on my dragon plant unfurl I spotted this little baby poking out!

9 Likes

Omg! And my Monstera is giving me a new baby!

I’m spoiled.

9 Likes

A good few new leaves coming out among my plant housemates, but this is perhaps the most striking of the photos I took today. My baby Madagascan Jewel.

And my Bird of Paradise, although the leaf is taking its time to unfurl.

10 Likes

I love looking at y’all’s plants! Figured I’d share what I was doing at work today

Bougainvillea propagation for late winter/next springs bookings!

Basically making the greenhouse look like this:

12 Likes

STELLA!!! Im home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Look at you girl.
@Its_me_Stella

9 Likes

Oh wow she looks great!!!

2 Likes

Ya you do :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Help please! This is one of the plants that I bought about a month ago, I think it’s some kind of fungus. What do I do, how do I treat or get rid of it? I checked all my others, and this is the only one. The plant itself looks fine (for now?).

@PlantLady19
@Its_me_Stella
@SassyRocks

1 Like

Now I see something in the pic on the leaf that I don’t see with my eyes :thinking:. I remember a plant person said at our office for infection on leaves, use dish soap and water to clean.