The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Beautiful work!!!

And @Its_me_Stella, best of luck with your show!! Your work is gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Haha the cat hair is adorable.

I have been looking into silver smithing courses, so much fun!!!

So cool that you are going to that rock show and sell stuff yourself!
The car charms are really nice! :star_struck:
I would buy one.

1 Like

I thought of you while I made the tourmaline ones.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes I saw them: the black Tourmaline!
I have a new Green Tourmaline ring on his way I couldn’t resist. I will show it here when I have it.
I hope you sell many at the rock show this weekend, keep us posted if you like. I would love to hear how it went!

1 Like

I know there is a thread for this but I couldn’t find it, and I know some of you guys on here are knowledgeable about this: my daughter found the bracelet below, no way to find the owner. What do the stones mean if anything, and is there any bad luck that goes with finding it?

5 Likes

To me it looks like the stones might be polished amethyst. According to the Romans amethyst is supposed to ward off drunkenness. Maybe this came into your life for a reason.

3 Likes

Heya, looks like amethyst and maybe some agate. I wouldn’t say it has any bad luck… you can cleanse it by soaking it in salt water. Either sea water or you can makes some with table salt or sea salt. Soak it for a couple of hours then rinse it and you’ll be good to go… its pretty.

Ps I will move these to the crystal thread.
:heart:

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Thanks- I will soak it for sure. Thanks for moving this to the right thread!

1 Like

Oooops…

But check this out, it’s a mineral that looks like wet toilet paper thats dried back up!!!

@AyBee @Salty

6 Likes

It’s deffinitely a look a like from that dried toiletpaper you mentioned :rofl::sweat_smile:
I do not think I’m going to buy one if I came across one. I’ll pass that round.
Bought myself a new green Tourmaline ring, I know what makes me happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But impressive collection you have there on the first photo!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing.
Never heard of it.

Toilletite Paperrilion - Identifiable by its fine crystalline structure and resemblance to wetted paper. Highly abrasive when used on anus and other sensitive areas.

2 Likes

Look what I found second hand on the internet!
It looks like a dragon eye for me and I love it! It’s Tiger eye mixed with Hematite. In Dutch it’s called Tijgerijzer. In English it’s tigeriron.

It light’s up when it moves :heart_eyes:

The only downside of the pendant is that the back isn’t open. I like to wear stones direct on the skin.
But you can’t have it all can you? :wink::upside_down_face:

9 Likes

It is a beauty. :heart:

2 Likes

Oh that’s lovely, and good to know about the backing Claudia.

I have been busy learning silversmithing. I am excited to share the load of cabochons that i have toxreate with, they arrived from India a couple of days ago. I have also picked up some unique crystals that I will make into pendants. Its so fun.

Aside from spending time in the metal work shop I have been spending hours and hours and hours tying knots in malas. Its crazy. I have so many beautiful malas and no drive to put them on Etsy. Hopefully my HP drops a jewelry fair into my lap soon.

Can you spot the tourmaline?

6 Likes

Second picture on the left? The black raw crystal?
But the blue one on the last picture could be a Paraiba Tourmaline as well, but I think that is Kyanite.

1 Like

And show me your Mala’s! I would love to see them!

1 Like

Wow, so much gorgeousness!! Love them all!!

1 Like

Oh yes thats a black on (i forgot about that) but theres a pretty little pink :heartpulse: one to the right of the blue kyanite.

2 Likes