People in Recovery and Plants!

That’s your Christmas tree 2033 sorted :+1:

5 Likes

My “Queen of the night” cactus is finaly blooming! I put it outside every summer and this is the first time it produced flowers.

12 Likes

I love growing plants and vegetables:) great digging up photos for dinner

10 Likes

10 Likes

WOW - all looks so delicious! :yum:

1 Like

You might be interested to see this other thread!

1 Like

My new living room has a lovely morning sunny corner where I’ve put a lot of plants. I’m still working on ideas for how best to hang some plants in front of this picture window, but for now they’re hanging out here and seem very happy.

11 Likes

Our little library is another good plant space for morning sun. I see new growth on this snake plant, that’s very exciting! A new leaf on the dragon tail is forked which made me super happy!

11 Likes

A new baby…white knight!

12 Likes

Makes me think of the stars! It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Loved digging with the potato fork! Loved finding those treasures in the soil! And the taste…Wow enjoy!

1 Like

Baby alocasia zebrina stingrays. I had repotted the mamma and found two bulb like things among the roots so I popped them in a small pot and waited……

10 Likes

Wow!!! :star_struck: that’s remarkable!

1 Like

Look at the growth in just 25 days!

9 Likes

I am loving my plant centric living room! I even have space for a couple more… :potted_plant:

17 Likes

15 Likes

Love all my plants, definitely makes me happy watching them grow!

I talk to them!! :rofl:

14 Likes

Beautiful. Love the shots

1 Like

They all look super happy

2 Likes

I made this today in one of my jar terrariums (with living moss and some air plants)… I’m actually super into it already.

10 Likes