People in Recovery and Plants!

Your buddy there sensed you could use a surprise boost! Exciting!

2 Likes

She knew I love asparagus

1 Like

Well this is a pleasant surprise!!! Let the waiting begin

1 Like

So greatful I havent killed this plant yet! Its very forgiving when I forget to water it, it just signals to me that its sad

9 Likes

Thanks for the spit take :rofl:

1 Like

I have been appreciating stuff like this a lot more when walking down the street. I don’t know what these flowers are but they’re pretty cool. Just some neighborhood plants near downtown. This time of year is my favorite personally no matter where I’m at

6 Likes

New pot and trellis for my Rex Begonia, which has always taken up too much space in all its beautiful glory. I also no longer wanted the metal container inside. I like it and it will be interesting to see how it grows. I separated and transplanted some babies that I had propagated and added to the container to gift to a friend. I also chopped one of the thick stems off and broke off some leaves in the process so they’re all in water to propagate new plants.

BEFORE

AFTER

GIVEAWAY

5 Likes

Moved my Trad outside for the season! It’s gonna blow up! Especially since I just transplanted it and it’s just regaining its footing.

7 Likes

That is a croton. We grew many in Florida. You can propagate it from cuttings. I used to trim ours back and keep many vases of them in water throughout our house. It likes A LOT of sunshine and also drying out between waterings. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Where do you take the cuttings from? Would it be a branch off the main stem? I’m contemplating getting one!

1 Like

Love elephant ears. We had some beauties in our Florida gardens. They love to travel!

Yes, when it branches off. If I was still in Florida, I would make you a video! Lol likely you can find one on YouTube (tho sadly, without me in it!). :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And this, subpar without you! :wink: Okay, thanks, good to know! They’re so pretty. I will have to supplement lighting in the gloomy days here but I’m used to that!

1 Like

Found this picture, you would trim off where shown and put in water, works like a charm!

2 Likes

They look to be doing beautifully! We used to have them in our trees. So fun!!

I’ve been adding more plants to my home, they make me happy. Here are 3 of my new green friends🪴

11 Likes

So jealous of your greenhouse!! Beautiful plants!!

1 Like

How these are still alive I have no clue…
I’m actually quite proud of myself as I normally

9 Likes

Oops, she did it again.

Now that one song is stuck in your head, here’s another: Bob Seger’s “Night Moves”, but change it to “Night Blooms”.

It really does happen quickly once that snaky asparagus starts up. La Gordita, you are one of my finest additions (for under $5, no less).

13 Likes

Beautiful!!

2 Likes