People in Recovery and Plants!

They love their new home!!!

5 Likes

And another!!!

4 Likes

@TMAC

I just bought this jade and noticed some of her leaves are yucky… I don’t know what to do. Heeeelp me please.

1 Like

Looks like sun scalding. You might just pick off the burned leaves and make sure it’s not in direct sun for now.

3 Likes

@Its_me_Stella

I don’t know a ton about jade, but I agree w/ Rosa, looks like burnt leaves. Minor issue, easy fix!

2 Likes

These babies need an upgrade in size of pot because their roots are showing out of the drain hole! I am considering nursery pots in a ceramic pot because they like to be kept moist and I have trouble keeping them from drying out too much in the terracotta pots. Still thinking about it.

5 Likes

Not mine, but this beast is near the atm I always use since I moved here. I do have one of these, though.

Look at this monster! I’m so proud of her.

9 Likes

I started this scindapsus from cuttings off my big one and it has a funny growth pattern. My guess is because it gets lots of morning sun but only toward the bottom of the plant. It’s almost like a chandelier effect with clusters at the bottom of each segment. I like it a lot though.

9 Likes

Some of my phildendrons have done that you. It is cute, gets pretty crazy sometimes. lol

1 Like

Thought the plant peeps would enjoy my afternoon work today — potting up fig liners (and it’s hot Af!)

8 Likes

I am partial to frozen towels in my sports bra, especially back when we lived in Florida. Plants look super healthy!! Stay hydrated!!

2 Likes

Wow! So cool to see! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yes, cooling towels are :100:!

1 Like

Stopped by my favorite plant shop this afternoon. As of right now, they’re looking to have me start part-time there next weekend! :blush:

Got an echinocactus texensis, aka horse crippler cactus

Also picked up yet another euphorbia obesa, now at four. Repotted into a fancy new pot made by a local artist. So happy with it.

And look at this flower on one of the plants there! Never seen anything like it.

12 Likes

Congrats on your super fun new job!!!

1 Like

Beautiful blossom!! Congrats on the job!

Love those bromeliads.

1 Like

Paperwork isn’t signed yet but I’m supposed to have it today or tomorrow @Its_me_Stella @SassyRocks :+1::+1:

I’m pretty sure 50% minimum of my paycheck will be going right back into the store, ha. A smart business decision to hire me!

5 Likes

A true passion project job!!! :clap: And smart business owners…win win!!

2 Likes

My experiment is working! I’m trying to propagate segments of string of hearts. I’ve got some roots growing!!!

7 Likes

Omg I’m so excited for you!!!

1 Like