People in Recovery and Plants!

Exciting!!

Very cozy indeed!! :purple_heart:

Good morning

10 Likes

The newest leaves on this Rex begonia seem to have less red colour but I actually prefer this to be honest. She looked a little gaudy before.

13 Likes

Beauty!

1 Like

Lovely. Begonias are one of my favorites because of all the different varieties.

They are beautiful; they look like they’ve been painted in watercolour.

New to my plant family. I picked up this beauty. Everything I researched told me not to divide a fiddle leaf fig but I did it anyways. I cut the root ball into thirds and soaked them in rooting solution then planted. I gave the main tree to my neighbor and kept the two babies. Four days now I think and no sign of wilting or shock yet. We’ll see what happens.

11 Likes

This month’s subscription plant arrived this afternoon. It’s a Hobbit Jade plant. I think it must’ve been jolted in transit, but I added a little earth around it to shore it up.

13 Likes

I love alocasiae but they don’t love me :disappointed: two beautiful zebrinae died on me depsite my best efforts … Imagine my thrill at this alocasia azlanii flower bud!! Totally don’t have any idea how I managed that! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Aloe Brevifolia cluster

13 Likes

That is lovely! I hadn’t heard of a plant subscription, but it makes total sense. That would be a ton of fun!

Amazing. Cacti kick ass!

1 Like

this is hella beautiful! gushing

1 Like

@LeeHawk @Faugxh

Thanks! I love how they cluster like this. I like these a lot because I love to touch my plants, and while this looks gnarly & dangerous, those teeth aren’t sharp/rigid and are more like silicon. Totally harmless. You could rub it on a baby’s cheek with no ill effects.

2 Likes

Air plant flower from work

13 Likes

I have never had one flower! Awesome!!

2 Likes

Some of my first to wake up for spring

10 Likes

11 Likes

Spring in the desert is such a beautiful thing :heartpulse:

1 Like