Pet pics! #6

Rare to get all 3 of them on the top ring of the kitty tree … without a fight. :grin:

25 Likes

they look like they are ready for a treat for allowing you this rare opportunity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

He’s bored with the Super Bowl too, lol!

26 Likes

Living vicariously through my twin who’s birds name is winnie
And my best friend who’s doggos name is Ralphie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Nice clowder.
Good catch :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

27 Likes

My roommates dog who I think loves me more than him… :man_shrugging:

24 Likes

Rocky is a hot mess. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My baby is sleeping. Big surgery this week, spending every minute together.

25 Likes

He’s such a beast :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Poor thing. How’s she feeling?

2 Likes

She’s ok, she has no physical or personality changes, and she’s not in pain, the only good thing, she doesn’t know what’s going on, only I do :sob: she has surgery on Friday, the dr is calling today to go over everything for Friday. Then I wait to know if it worked or I have maybe 4 to 6 months with her when the pathology report comes back. It’s called Mast Cell Tumor. I just wasn’t prepared when I brought her in on Friday I thought she got bit by something and then to be told that, I’m still reeling. I am so hoping and praying for the best​:pray:

Thank you so much to asking, you’re awesome and I appreciate you!

8 Likes

I know I’ve said this before but you have the handsomest dog on the planet!

3 Likes

I adore those faces!

2 Likes

Lupe’s favorite sunbathing spot finally got dry enough to lay on again. The snow shovels are a contrast to the spring like weather we are having so early this year. It was a good weather weekend and she soaked it up as much as she could.

21 Likes

24 Likes

So sorry to hear, I hope it all goes well for you :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Rosa. He is a pretty special boy.

3 Likes

My pup is two today

27 Likes

Aww you’re poor baby. I’m so sorry she and you have to go through all this. My dog Minnie had a Myxosarcoma and she had to have a major surgery to remove the tumor. Not sure if it’s the same kind of thing or not. The thing is, the doctor told us in advance how big the incision is going to look when they are done so we wouldn’t freak out. The doctor was right. And we would have freaked out. I’m so glad they told us in advance. Just thought I’d share that with ya.
:pray:t2::heart:

What is your girls name?

7 Likes