Pet pics! #6

17 Likes

20 Likes

Cutie – what a lovely smile. sorry for your loss

3 Likes

So sorry you lost your fur baby @Rob8603

Boscoe getting morning cuddles

Taking a poll… this is Boscoe after two months from his last grooming. How much longer can we wait to cut his hair before he looks disheveled?

• 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • 3 weeks
  • 4 weeks
  • Too late! Call the groomer!

0 voters

8 Likes

I need more info. Exactly how long can his hair get?

4 Likes

Lol weve only ever pushed 3 months and hes too fricken hairy

5 Likes

It sounds like you already know the answer :rofl: I’d say it’s probably time if it starts affecting his vision.

4 Likes

Ill do a trim at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

17 Likes

They are adorable!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart: They are my whole world :dog::heart:

3 Likes

Buddy in his comfy car seat, ready to roll!

17 Likes

18 Likes

Photo dump on a beauty day, having a fire and some Smokies. Here are the boys …

20 Likes

@Ravikamor How’s SadyBoo and her new (not so new) little sister? @Dazercat posted this meme a couple days ago and it brought back memories of Sady’s love hate relationship with new toys. :rofl:

If it weren’t for the snow in this meme, I’d swear you were the creator. :joy:

9 Likes

I was almost going to tag @Ravikamor but I never see you around. Which means you don’t know we got a contract on a house in Cali :blush:

4 Likes

That’s my Sadyboo!!! Lol!!! I gave up on the stuffed ones and now give her the crinkled ones because i was tired of the mess!! :joy: They’re still messy but yes she taught little sister Iris how to tear them up efficiently too :roll_eyes: Double the mess!!! Lol Unfortunately, she jumped out of the car on the way back from getting her weekend puppuccino and was hit by a pick up. Emergency vet visit resulted in extensive sewing up but no broken bones, thank goodness. My poor baby was on the mend for a while. But she’s back to her old self now!! :blush:

Mr. Eric!!! @Dazercat you’re moving back to Cali!!! Woop woop!!! Gotta do lunch to celebrate :partying_face: Catch me on the Zooms!!!

6 Likes

Omg! What a nightmare! So glad to hear she’s on the mend!

Sounds like Sady is teaching her lil sis well. :sweat_smile: Double trouble!

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_3435.jpeg…
Uploading: IMG_6832.jpeg…

19 Likes