Pet pics! #6

21 Likes

Aww! The love they have for each other is so sweet! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Snuggled with Haley baby after her seizure this morning :cry:

21 Likes

22 Likes

oh sweet Haley - sorry to hear about her seizure - hope she is resting and doing better now :heart:

5 Likes

She is resting in the same spot. I checked on her just a few minutes ago :people_hugging:

9 Likes

awe poor baby — loads of cuddles for her :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Russell…he’s 13 and we love him

18 Likes

Our Russell had seizures too, they are scary for our lil guys :heart::pensive:

3 Likes

:cry: poor girl. I hope she’s ok. Sending healing vibes her way :face_holding_back_tears: that is scary. Is this her first time? Benson had one a couple months ago. He seemed ok after. He wet the floor. We didn’t do anything. But our vet said next time to call them. They can get worse.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that! I hope the baby is ok now :pray::heart:

2 Likes

She has always had them. It has always varied, sometimes every 3 months or 6 months but She went all of last year without one and then has had 2 already this year. The time table has been weird so the vet said she doesn’t have them frequent enough to be put on medicine. I just hold her till it’s over. Hurts my heart to not be able to do anything especially when I see her little tears :cry:

@IamThechange She is back to her normal self currently sunning herself on our lunch break.

11 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

I’m very unfamiliar with doggie seizures. I hope it stays that way.

6 Likes

I feel like a pro and I wish it wasn’t so. I can normally tell if it will be a bad one. This morning wasn’t terrible, only lasted about 2 minutes (they have lasted over 5 minutes before) and she didn’t throw up. She normally throws up but has had it come out of both ends.

3 Likes

Bed picnics coz mum cant say no to me coz im too damn cute lol :laughing:

15 Likes

Someone is assisting me in making dinner :heart:

20 Likes

24 Likes

19 Likes

She loves her little soft monkey plush :black_heart::white_heart:

20 Likes

Smiles for days :smiling_face:

19 Likes