Pet pics! #6

Someone thinks it’s Saturday morning and not Friday still :rofl:

14 Likes

Is he/she an American Eskimo? My parents had one. Such an energetic and loving breed :heart: And adorable!

2 Likes

He is a Japanese spitz actually ! Kinda like a mini Samoyed i guess. He is the best. Great dogs. veryyyyy protective though and not good with other dogs unfortunately he wants to eat any cat or dog that crosses his path lol.

The only dog he gets along with an does not ever attack is our neighbours dog, there " frenimes" lol :laughing:

2 Likes

This is the first fish Apollo has had this year and he was super happy. He was probably thinking that I was never going to catch him a fish again.

I just got a beat up truck to get us deeper into the mountains. Apollo is always ready to go now.

18 Likes

That’s crazy! These breeds look identical! This was Lucy.

Sadly, the day she was put down :pleading_face: (her wound was difficult to look at), but we were blessed to have her 14 years :pray:

16 Likes

Oakley Jo & Kaos

20 Likes

Haley is ready to be off work an napping!! :zzz::zzz:

Congratulations on the truck @Curtis-81 :tada::partying_face: Yay for Apollo and you lol

18 Likes

Boscoe after 2.5months of growth

Boscoe today, day 1

22 Likes

Oh wow there faces are so similar!! Ive never seen that breed here in Australia!

So gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He makes me giggle :blush:
Handsome lad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ive given up telling him to get off the bloody coffee table lol :laughing: he likes it there coz its right in front of the fan and its a hot one again here today in the 30 's again so hot :fire:

16 Likes

Deep in thought with how he is going to try catch mr fox and mr possum later on tonights potty walk lol :laughing:

19 Likes

I’m lost for words :woman_shrugging:t2::joy::joy:

21 Likes

The word you’re looking for is unashamed.

7 Likes

I think so, yes! He’s not humping or anything……just in that position chilling SMH :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hanging out with my Bud on Mom’s lap. :heart:
Alex looks like he’s telling Buddy a secret :shushing_face:

19 Likes

Somebody mad because the big dogs got to go on their walk first today. :blush:

19 Likes

went for a ride today :blush:

17 Likes

“See mom, what had happened was… someone else, not me though, ripped up my bedding…”

:eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

20 Likes

Lmao so funny!

1 Like