Pet pics! #6

Adorable :heart:

1 Like

Going to the vet. We are not happy

18 Likes

Guess these two don’t have plans today

18 Likes

16 Likes

So we’re back from the vet, and Juno needs at least 8 teeth extracted, they said could be as many as 15 because of periodontal disease, they won’t know till they do the procedure. Good fuckin God :roll_eyes:. I scheduled it for the end of March.

11 Likes

Oh no! How old is Juno? Poor baby.

2 Likes

She’ll be 9

2 Likes

Aw, it will make her more comfortable no doubt eating and stuff, and I guess they do them all at the same time?

2 Likes

Poor Juno, that has to be so uncomfortable.

Hopefully it goes pretty well. Those darn teeth.

2 Likes

Yeah one surgery. And she’ll be done. Really can’t tell anything wrong with her now, still running around playing. Animals are a lot tougher than us

4 Likes

For sure, I cry at a filling :face_with_peeking_eye::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Awe big hugs to Juno…I’m sorry she is going through this and hope it’s not any more than 9. Yikes friend…I can’t even imagine one.

Wow …brace girl. Loads of cuddles for her :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Getting our pre work snuggle in

@Jasty2 That sucks about Juno. I hope the procedure isn’t to hard on her and she recovers quickly.

12 Likes

Oh good lawd! I’m sorry to hear this! Wishing a speedy recovery when it comes time for the surgery :heart::pray:. So glad to hear it doesn’t seem to be bothering them!

1 Like

She’s pretty tough. If they take 15 teeth out, she’s probably gonna look like the bumble from the end of the Rudolph Xmas movie though. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It makes me so happy that she feels better :heart: love her so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

5am this morning. Gem is already hungry. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Here’s Ashley! She’s a very fluffy cat that is very affectionate. She loves kisses, cuddles and ear rubs. :smiling_face:

19 Likes

22 Likes

This dude turned 2 yesterday :blue_heart:

16 Likes