Pet pics! #6

Happy belated birthday :cake:
happy-birthday-dog-celebration-hecx362s00hup0xe

3 Likes

@Aprilpeterson oh look ! We both have cool dogs with cool glasses, and we both have the coolest name ever, april :sunglasses: lol how funny ! :grin:

19 Likes

Today’s mood - naps, youtube, eat, repeat :yum:

Luca is the best company ever when im in GYST ( get your s$it together) mode lol. He loves sloth mode.

He is alot like mum, he could play all day and be hypo manic excited to from the moment he wakes up till bed time, or he is just as happy in sloth mode being flat starfish on bed recharging our human batteries till 4pm gratefully today because its a public holiday and no work woooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Waiting patiently till mum decides what our next choice of glutinous food consumption will be soon lol :laughing:

Luca eats what i eat so his favourite food is pizza lol just the whisper of the word pizza and he goes bonkers with the zoomies lol.

17 Likes

Anyone want to cheer me up with pictures of their fur babies (or reptiles or birds or real babies etc… ) or anyone or thats help keeping you going right now.

21 Likes

There are some of my favs :heart_eyes:
Also if you search for the thread " baby birdies thread " i think i called it, its many years old now probably 3 yrs ago i made it, you will find a heart melting story over the course of a period of time documenting my beautiful friendship that fell into my life with a baby myna ( minor? Cant spell it ) who came into my life randomly one day as a baby and we became best friends… it was a truly beautiful magical experience that is a rare occurrence and im so grateful :pray:

18 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

Running errands with mom

23 Likes

Your baby is so cute! And thank you illl check it out!

1 Like

They are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :guide_dog::heart:

2 Likes

Your kitties are so cute!

2 Likes

21 Likes

19 Likes

Is that a fire?

2 Likes

Nope it’s a Sunset :grin: