Pet pics! #6

Aww :face_holding_back_tears::disappointed_relieved:
I’m so sorry to hear this news MB.
Sounds like a good plan. Love him while he loves you. And you get ti be there :100: for him. And for you. Give Gunny I nice rub behind the ears from me. I hope to see him again soon if he’s up to it.
:pray:t2::heart::people_hugging:

5 Likes

oh he’s absolutely beautiful! so very sorry to hear this news. big hugs to you and him my friend. much love to you all :heart: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thanks, Eric. Just thinking of the wonderful life he’s had and will have until the end brings me joy. He got dealt a shite hand.

6 Likes

Thanks, Jasmine. He is a handsome boy and has a matching personality. Everyone who meets him loves him. He will be greatly missed.

5 Likes

I am so sorry to read this. How sad to have to say goodbye to Gunny at such a young age. He is living his best life and will ways be with you no matter what.
Sending all who loves him a huge viral Hug. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks, Charlie. Just thinking about what a great life he’s had makes me feel very good.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. The absolute worst thing about having them in your life, is making this decision. I’ve done it many times myself unfortunately and it never gets easier. Sending love to you all. :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

I am so so sorry to hear this. He is a beautiful boy, love his color :heart:. If he still can, throw that ball a couple extra times :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thanks Joe and Ami. We just went for a short walk around the block. We let our beloved Gunny set the pace. Each day we can do this is a gift!

5 Likes

I’ve never seen this before.
Benson was actually afraid to eat next to Alice while she was drinking. He’s the kind of dog that just scarfs his food. I had to coax him to eat next to the big bad pussycat.

21 Likes

Omg I am shedding tears. Emotional day but love how you love him. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing. I pray for you to have strength for this journey with Gunny.

1 Like

Our only daughter gave birth to 7 babies today! 5 girls and 2 boys!

22 Likes

CONGRATS!!! So beautiful. Happy momma :hugs: :heart:

Haley getting love and Fox smacking her for it

20 Likes

I am so sorry for the diagnosis :sob::sob: I hope Gunny has many more months of happiness with y’all :heart:

1 Like

Ray-Ray our new sting ray

19 Likes

omg - i’m in love - so beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

:laughing: so cute – you doggos are so cute :heart:

2 Likes

Border Collies. Sylver and Coco.

25 Likes

Sending comfort to @Mbwoman and your furbaby

This is my handsome fellow

17 Likes