Gorgeous dogs!! :heart:

1 Like

This is my dog :slight_smile: rescued him about 7 years ago

23 Likes

“Whaat you bought another painting?” :joy:

20 Likes

Perfect , sun not in her eyes only on her
lower body. Jealous of her nap time.

Maybe later after chores I can join her.

20 Likes

Good to see her. Although I though you got a horse for a second there :scream:
I forgot your little girls name

2 Likes

Her name is YUNNA. She is the size of a Shetland pony.

3 Likes

What kind of beast is she. Great Dane?

2 Likes

Yuna in Japanese means gentle and kindness. Yunna is 2x gentle and kind.

4 Likes

Doberman - Red

3 Likes

Someone knows I just finished making her dog food :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Well if she don’t want it, I’ll eat it. :joy:. Looks like real chicken and rice :grin:

4 Likes

It is! Chicken, rice, carrots, peas and parsley, oh and low sodium chicken broth. She’s a fan haha :rofl:. I’m going to do brown rice next time though, try to switch it up so she doesn’t get bored!

4 Likes

What a great mom. :grin:

2 Likes

Help! There’s an intruder :rofl:

17 Likes

Omg I’m dying laughing :rofl: hilarious!

2 Likes

I haven’t posted a picture of Gunny in a while. He is still as handsome and sweet as ever. But, sadly very sick. We got devastating news today. He has inoperable lung cancer. We will not put him through chemo. We are still waiting for a few more test results. We will then know what to expect. Our goal is to love him to the fullest, make his last days wonderful, and know when to say goodbye. And until I started sharing this, alcohol hadn’t even crossed my mind. I certainly won’t drink in response to this painful situation. In this picture he is sporting a new bandana given to him by the sweet hostess where we had lunch. He had brisket, ice water, and a cookie. All without his pesky sister, Ruby. Today he lived his best life.

25 Likes

So sorry to read this but you are the best doggy mum to be with him. Sending love :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. He has had a great 5 years, 4 months. One positive thing is no guilt. We bring him for regular check-ups, feed him well, bring him for walks daily, love him fully…the lung cancer was asymptomatic. Until he got a lump on his back we didn’t know. When we found the lump he was at the vet within days. I hope he has many more healthy months ahead.

8 Likes

That’s the only thing you can do; protect, love and exercise them and give them the private healthcare our furries deserve!

Hope the verdict is positive for him. Please keep us updated :heart::heart:

4 Likes

There may still be a miracle out there for him!! He deserves more time here. :cry::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes