Pet pics! #6

:dog2: For Goodness Sakes Mom, I need a haircut!!

:grimacing::smiling_face:me

16 Likes

Oh this is too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Soooooo adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it. Way to go!
We need a better pic though.

1 Like

That’s probably the best the pictures will get with her in it :joy: My arm only reaches so far. I’m a shorty

1 Like

15 Likes

This came up on my FB memories. It’s still one of my favorite pictures of my fox :heart:

17 Likes

A Fox selfie… front leg is stretched out holding the phone. :joy: Love it! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

omg – what a lovely picture – that smile is priceless and those eyes just make you melt – thanks for sharing Jennifer :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Typical

17 Likes

Maxy…thanks so much. Gunny has had 2 rounds of accupuncture and is on vet prescribed Chinese herbs. He’s taking CBD oil. I’m making all his food from scratch. 5 weeks into his diagnosis and he is doing well. I credit my sobriety, in part, for my ability to think with a level head about his care. And to have the energy to research solutions for him, make his food, organize his supplements, etc. This is devastating, but we are doing the best for him. And today was another good day.

8 Likes

Sending hugs and comfort @Mbwoman thats awesome that you can be there for your furbaby

5 Likes

Thanks! We love him so much. The thought of not having our sweet boy is unbearable. So, today I focus on the happy, hopefully painfree (pretty sure he is!) boy that he is. Today is Sunday so I can spend the day with my fur family.

5 Likes

Woke up from a nap with Boscoe’s paw in my face. I love when he cuddles

17 Likes

Workout :white_check_mark:
walk :white_check_mark:
chores✅
Shall we snuggle the rest of the day? :dog::heart:

18 Likes

strong text
Thor and Bella

22 Likes

I still don’t think she a huge fan but she is fighting less going in so I’ll take it. I know if I keep being consistent with it she will get used to it

20 Likes

I got these new post walk treats and Haley loves them so much that she just holds it in her mouth lol She eats it eventually but she will just keep it there as we drive. It looks silly to me

19 Likes

Our focus has been on our sick (but hanging in there) Gunny. But there is our silly Ruby brightening our days.

23 Likes

Sending Gunny lots of love :heart:

4 Likes

I was so close to being done with folding my warm laundry…

16 Likes