Pet pics! #6

Pics from our walk this morning

18 Likes

Water breaking doggos

17 Likes

This one always wants to sleep in bed with me🤦‍♀️

17 Likes

Beautiful dog. Where do you live, I keep meaning to ask.

2 Likes

Thank you she’s a good girl! I found her 5 years ago frozen in the trash, took her home getting her healthy and immediately became best buds. Love both my dogs. :heart: I live in a small village in Kyrgyzstan way up in the mountains sorta in the middle of no where.

7 Likes

The love I have for my Willow is one of the things that really helps me stay sober. I have to be up early, walk her for two hours, look after her and importantly- stay alive!

She saves me from myself.

19 Likes

Thanks, interesting place to live! Your dogs are beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Is that one Mop?
Still love that name.
Or Leila which I love too.
All our dogs have been rescues. So wonderful of you to save that beautiful creature.
She’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This one is Leila. Mop is the bigger more fluffy one. I also rescued her from the trash. Love all dogs!

2 Likes

We rescued Alice, that orange cat of ours I post, from the trash. Someone threw her in our trash can. She was about ten days old. She’ll be 18 in June.

18 Likes

Aw she’s so cute. Terrible she was thrown out but glad you could find her.

2 Likes

Acting like he ain’t got a fur coat :joy:

14 Likes

Watching some after school baseball.

15 Likes

My lil guy got 2 walks today! Hes sooo due for a new do

15 Likes

Buddy. Before and After. :blush:

18 Likes

He looks great before and after. He looked a little pink on the top pic 🩷 must be the lighting. He looks very handsome all cleaned up. I hope you are doing well Maxy always a pleasure to see the kiddos.

1 Like

Hi Eric!
Thank you! Yea, the pink is from the plant lights. I’m doing well, off to work! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Snapped a picture of the hardest working coworker earlier :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

17 Likes

I was watching random animal YouTube shorts the other day and guess who popped up on the feed? Yep it was Chief. The one where he comes running down the hall all excited to play. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes