Pet pics! #6

Chief’s ears + Ozzie’s underbite = heart melter.

3 Likes

Oh that’s too funny!

That’s an ooooold one, I don’t even think Chief was 2 yrs old in that one! My little guy :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

I love them so much

2 Likes

The underbite is what got me on Ozzy - I went into the shelter and he was in a pen with like 5 or 6 other dogs.

All the other dogs were going absolutely mental - and there Ozzy is in the corner, sitting there quietly staring at me with his little teeth sticking out. Totally unbothered by the hubbub.
Then I saw that they had named him “Frito Puff”, and I was like buddy we gonna get you out of here TODAY :joy:

7 Likes

Caiko knows she is not supposed to be over there. To her this is stealth.

15 Likes

:rofl::joy: Poor lil guy. Glad you got him out of there and gave him a manly name.

3 Likes

I love underbites!!!

1 Like

You gotta feel great after a cut. I’m going tomorrow. I hope I have similar results. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks! My angel is hanging tough. I had a professional celebration of Gunny’s awesomeness photo shoot done. This is a week post diagnosis. He loved being the center of attention.

20 Likes

So love it!! Omg he looks so beautiful and happy :blush:. Big hugs to your wonderful boy :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks so much. We know he is on a slow decline. Many tears. He turned 5-1/2 on May 1st. Just loving every day with him.

3 Likes

Love that photo @Mbwoman :heart::heart:

19 Likes

Leila and Mop in their puppy days😂

23 Likes

My Rottweiler Scouty. :v:t4:

20 Likes

Yunna

18 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

Very pretty dog.