Pet pics! #6

We’re California boys now :laughing:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Keep walking, this is MY plate. :paw_prints:

16 Likes

.And MY box. :paw_prints:

14 Likes

It’s May!!! Shouldn’t the snow be gone?!

1 Like

OMG :joy: this is so me except the dog. I literally can feel their weight on you :grin:

1 Like

It’s a wonderful thing

1 Like

Nope. Not yet. I live at 7000 ft. When I was a kid, one year it snowed in July. :mountain_snow::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Oh I love high altitude living! Where do you live? I live at about 11,000 ft and often have snow year round.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Nice! I live on the northeast side of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Colorado. We just got dumped on again 3 days ago now. Where do you live? 11,000 ft is neat. I work at that altitude sometimes and I love to play up there and higher.

1 Like

I’ve never been in Colorado before but hear it’s a beautiful region. I live in Kyrgyzstan in the Tian-Shan range. I spent the past few days at 15,000 feet.

5 Likes

I just looked it up. You live in a beautiful place.

4 Likes

Ozzy in his favorite spot…lying on my chest, his face as close to my face as possible. Looking out the window for strangers to bark at. Tail flying back and forth makes my heart melt.

14 Likes

My little baby Rue acting sweet

13 Likes

Oh my word. What a cutie! @Trashpandaa

3 Likes

My girls❤

17 Likes

I decided to get Lucy a gift. These small-sized (2-inch) Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Balls are her absolute favorite toys. They are just the right size, she can chew them and squeak them, they are super durable to withstand her tendency to tear things apart, they bounce well and travel far when thrown. It’s just a little “thank you” present to her for being such an awesome companion.

18 Likes

19 Likes

Oh those eeeaaarrss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes