Pet pics! #6

She was a rescue from a traveller site. I always call my dogs after rock and pop stars, but i had to give a tip of the hat to the Gypsy King. Its funny in the vets when they call

Patti Tyson Fury Smith?

Lol

She mainly answers to princess. Or Patti bo bo.

1 Like

The Kubrick stare

14 Likes

Haley has an obsession with being under a blanket, or multiple blankets :joy: Lately she has been pulling up the fitted sheet and burrowing under there. She just pops out every so often

20 Likes

A quick adventure to the river produced a nice treat for Apollo.

19 Likes

20 Likes

When dog is away Woody can play (in the house)

19 Likes

Somebody got his nuts whacked off, lol, and he’s so doped up on pain meds, he has no idea what’s happened. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

Love my girls😘 they make me so happy

21 Likes

What do you mean no frisbee in the house?

16 Likes

Benson hasn’t had grass in about 5 or 6 years. He was afraid of it at first when it was wet and cold at night :laughing: He wouldn’t step on it. And he loves that philodendron, if you get my drift :joy:

16 Likes

Gem is back in the air conditioning. She’s not digging the start of summer :person_shrugging:

19 Likes

:joy: To be a dog! If I laid on the floor like that for more than a few I would need assistance getting up! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah me too. Gem is actually the world’s greatest pillow though. I lay right on the living room floor with her and I’m out within 10 minutes. :rofl:

4 Likes

Post doggo walk, they are happy I’m back

14 Likes

My dogson loves our pillows

13 Likes

Lucy was making her bed.

14 Likes

Boscoe glamour shots

12 Likes

Haley has her own pillow that she sleeps on every night above my head

3 Likes