Pet pics! #6

These girls always make me happy

13 Likes

Gave Daughter’s dog Choji a peach and he took it to bed with him.

11 Likes

She loves her walks. :heart:

16 Likes

Mobile security unit

18 Likes

15 Likes

I love their matching coats :black_heart::brown_heart::black_heart:

12 Likes

Rainy day here so instead of her walk, she got a bath :face_with_hand_over_mouth: She is not pleased but now we are curling up for a day of snuggling on the couch

14 Likes

17 Likes

happy pups! them eyes and smiles are priceless – have fun shopping

3 Likes

I don’t see any room in the cart for anything else :joy: They are too adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thats not a fair trade mom lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I know! It’s pouring here, like flash flood stuff so she went to the bathroom and I was like you are already soaked so let’s get you clean :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

9 Likes

I was just there to copy some keys, the cart was for them! :smile:

2 Likes

Here is a very handsome boy and his comfort penguin. My wonderful, sweet, handsome, gentle Gunny has reached the end of his 5 month battle with cancer. 5 years, 10 months old. Nowhere long enough. Not even close. We kiss his sweet face for the last time Thursday. How fun is this? Thursday is my 3.5 year soberversary. I sure do love this dog.

16 Likes

I am so sorry for you, @Mbwoman :disappointed_relieved::dog:

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry my friend. What an absolute sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sending comforting hugs to you and him. Loads of love… remember that you are not alone. :pray:t4::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Sending loving, comforting hugs @Mbwoman

2 Likes

5 years is definitely not long enough :paw_prints::broken_heart: I’m sorry friend.

2 Likes

Oh No :disappointed_relieved:
Gunny :broken_heart:
I’m so sorry MB. You poor guys. I’m so sorry you guys have to go through this. Smooch his sweet face from me too :cry:
:cry::pray:t2::heart::cry:

2 Likes