Sending you loving comforting thoughts.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry :disappointed:
Kiss that beautiful face hard.
Love :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dirk, @JazzyS, @cjp, @Runningfree, @Dazercat, @tailee17

I appreciate the kind thoughts. Lots of kisses
lots of love for our boy. This is actually my second pet death while sober. I’ve certainly proven to myself that I can feel the feels. :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry :disappointed: looks like such a beautiful and good boy.

2 Likes

Thanks! I think he thinks his name is actually “good boy”, not Gunny! Because he is told what a good boy he is soooo often.

4 Likes

It’s still rainy and overcast here but we got her walk done before it started raining hard again

10 Likes

My heart goes to you. Gunny had a wonderful life full of love. Hugs :people_hugging:

1 Like

She always looks like she is smiling. Hugs for sweet Hailey.

2 Likes

Thanks, @erntedank. Tough times here. We really love this sweet boy and he will be so missed. The positive is I won’t drink over this.

3 Likes

She’s a lot happier than when she got a bath instead of a walk the other day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ruby sure needs one. Her day is coming. Gunny does, too, but that is one trauma he doesn’t need.

1 Like

McCoy on the nip :orange_heart::green_heart:đŸ©·

11 Likes

So cute! Sure you have a lot of special memories with him. It’s so hard loosing a dog.

1 Like

Sure is. I’m out of touch on the board
who is that cutie in your avatar?

11 Likes

That’s Leila she’s a sweetie. I have another dog named Mop. Both are the cutest.

2 Likes

She precious and I’m sure he is, too. We have another golden, Ruby, who will be 2 in December. Also 2 kitties. Rosie (avatar) and Tony. They will help us heal.

2 Likes

Mop is also a girl. Love them both!
The picture of Rosie has me laughing so cute here just chilling this way. Your dogs are used to being around cats? I can’t have cats because of allergies but my dogs are very aggressive towards them also. Glad you have other pets to cuddle with

1 Like

My cats and dogs do well! Here is Rosie (8 yrs) giving Gunny some love.

Tony (almost 3 yrs) gets along great with Ruby as they play together. He loves sweet, chill Gun. My husband told me he licked Gunny’s head this morning. The pets know he is sick.

10 Likes

Aww this is really sweet

1 Like