Pet pics! #6

I live in a country heavily influenced by Islam. Because of this woman are more limited in where they can go…like the gym. Honestly I’ve seen the gym and it’s nothing I’m missing out on. Oh walking on the beach sounds wonderful! I do miss the ocean. Running is good fun but hard on the knees. Now I feel like I need to say something pet related since were on the pet pics thread. :joy:

here’s Mop being goofy.

11 Likes

Looks like he is showing off…“I bet you can’t do this.” I am quite sheltered as I have always lived in the US. I know of restrictions elsewhere but knowing is not experiencing. Funny that the gym isn’t much. Hotworx is small with individual saunas. I can remain very anonymous and not have to exercise in front of everyone…in my lycra!! Ahhhh, yes…pets. My Ruby!

10 Likes

:joy::joy: oh yes she certainly thinks she is showing off putting her tongue out so far!

Yeah I get it. I do live in a strange place…I’m American myself but haven’t been back to the States in about 13 years and have traveled A LOT. If you saw here you’d not be surprised by the gym not being much😅 where I live is no running water and the electricity is usually pretty shotty. Very poor area but I love it here (not everything though)…

Oh my gosh! Individual saunas even! :scream: The only place I can have a real shower/bath is at the bath house in veryyyy public saunas so I’m am used to showering with my friends. Oh I’m gonna have to tell my friends tomorrow (while we are in sauna) that there are Individual exercise saunas in some places. They’ll get a real kick out of that. Too funny!

Ruby is too cute here. Showing off her tongue and also getting into this competition.

3 Likes

Holy smoke, that is rural!! To go from the comforts of America to what you describe. But to not have to endure much of the foolishness that goes on here is probably worth it. And up to three people can be in the sauna, but I am often alone.
Pets! Rosie comforting Gunny…

11 Likes

Unfortunately there is a lot of foolishness here only it looks different because of culture. Each country has defects within it’s culture and each has positives. Aww so cute Rosie comforting Gunny. So sweet

3 Likes

Most people I know think I’m crazy to exercise in such heat. It takes a lot to make me sweat…I love heat! I’ve always been a bit strange. LOL

2 Likes

Guard dogs protecting my boy.

16 Likes

11 Likes

Daisy just came over and kicked Benson out of the sunny spot. She’s so mean :pouting_cat:

10 Likes

Saturday nap time.

12 Likes

OK…foolishness worldwide! The pets are grieving the loss of Gunny. There is an emptiness in the house.

7 Likes

Hugs :people_hugging: It’s been a few weeks here and I still feel the emptiness with Fox not being here. It started to rain the other day and it made me sad because he hated rain and would always want to be held and cuddled during storms. My right hand feels empty without his leash each time I take Haley walking. It’s hard stuff :cry:

6 Likes

I wasn’t sure how long he had been gone. We left the house for 6 hours tonight and felt bad for Ruby. But she was OK. Maybe Tony hung out with her. I know things will happen that will remind me of him. It is going to be sad for a long time. I know you get it.

3 Likes

A piece of your heart is gone when you say goodbye to a furry friend. That’s a beautiful cat!

1 Like

11 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. Love ve those eyes :heart_eyes:…RIP Jake

2 Likes

Mop doing her thing :sweat_smile:

And my happy Leila

13 Likes

They are clearly too cool for us :sunglasses:

2 Likes

12 Likes

:paw_prints::heart:

13 Likes