Pet pics! #6

I love this sweet animal so much it scares me.

13 Likes

It is. Just one more thing making me tear up today. Then there is this! Ruby giving Tony the business!

12 Likes

Oh this is too funny!

1 Like

Leila with her favorite toy

Mop really hoping to get a sip of my coffeešŸ¤£ sheā€™s weirdly obsessed with coffee

15 Likes

Sheā€™s so bloody cute, I canā€™t deal. This is the exact type of dog that I want!

2 Likes

Love them both! I havenā€™t a clue what they areā€¦definitely mixed muts but the cutest.

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t get anything but a mix really, I donā€™t altogether agree with pedigree. I love street dogs and cats :star_struck:

Yours are just the perfect size and so cute. I do have a weakness for sheepdogs as well. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Same here I love street dogs. I got both of mine from the streets poor girls were half dead when I found them as puppies. They both have such funny personalities and Leila is a natural at herding the sheep. Mop not so muchšŸ¤£

2 Likes

How are you doing today? Know we are all with you in spirit and here if you need us. Sending hugs to you my friend :people_hugging:

1 Like

They are adorable. You must not have cats. Look at the beautiful plants. Mine would eat them!

2 Likes

Thanks Jasmine. Saying goodbye was just awful. I will miss that sweet boy forever. Doing my best to keep busy and spend time with my 3 other pets. Ruby, our younger golden, isnā€™t herself. Iā€™m going to bring her for a nice walk. Then donate blood then get my hair done then watch football with the husband.

6 Likes

Nope no cats. I would love to borrow a cat for a few days to get rid of the micešŸ˜‚ but my allergies and my dogs wouldnā€™t like that.

Wanted to add that Iā€™m thinking of you with the passing of your dog. Really sorry

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry friend. I canā€™t even imagine the heartache you go through in letting a dear pet go. Grateful that you are sober and have a loving home to help lift your spirits. Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned. Sending hugs your way :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @Laner and @JazzyS ā€¦ heading out to Pilates. I am going to offer up my session to my Gunny. Funny thingā€¦ Tony (kitty) wonā€™t leave my side. I think he senses my sadness. He was the adorable kitten that showed up at my back door 3 weeks after I lost my sweet cat, Guy, in October '21. He gas become my emotional support kitty. I love my Tone.

5 Likes

Amazing how much our pets can feed and feel our emotions. My dog always licks my tears away when I cry and will sit in my lap. Hope you get good comfort from your other pets. I had to google pilates :joy: have a good session! Hope itā€™d stress releaving for you!

2 Likes

Pets are amazing and Iā€™m so grateful I have my three. Ohā€¦it gets betterā€¦it is Hot Pilates in a 130 degree F sauna. Yup, Iā€™m crazy!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good lordy! :scream: when I go to sauna I sit and drink tea. I think Iā€™ll continue this. Lol
Good for you though you must be in good shape!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been going to this studio, Hotworx, for over 3 years. There is yoga, barre, isometric exercises, cycling, rowingā€¦I love it. Well, you knowā€¦for 64 I am in pretty good shape. Might even hold up against out of shape younger folks, too. LOL

2 Likes

Good for you! Iā€™m more into outside exercise: hiking, climbing, horse riding, trail running and snow shoeing in the winter. Thereā€™s a gym here but woman arenā€™t allowed to go to it. Iā€™ll have to tell my friends about your sauna exercise theyā€™ll get a kick out of it!

4 Likes

Arenā€™t allowed!!! What the heck is that about!! I live in South Carolina and used to run. Back doesnā€™t want me to. My current neighborhood isnā€™t great for biking because I want to ride, not sight see. I used to walk on the beach when I lived a mile away. Iā€™m retiring next May and plan on doing that again. Jeezā€¦Iā€™m rambling. I get excited talking about fitness.

3 Likes