Pet pics! #6

We’re good thanks hun!! How are you?

2 Likes

Glad to hear. All good on my end too. Just trying to keep my side of the street clean. :pray:

2 Likes

Same hun, gets tricky from time to time!! Glad you’re well though lovely!

2 Likes

Say Hi to my Girl gone mild for me. If you come across her. :wave:

2 Likes

Of course, I’m not on there as much but I’ll def tell her Hi hun!

2 Likes

they are adorable furballs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what’s their names? sorry if I missed it already mentioned.

Krieger’s always beating Kiki up :joy_cat:

24 Likes

26 Likes

Cash laying by my 8 yo sleeping son.

31 Likes

What the heck?! Do you have a mutant house cat crossed with a lynx or something?!?! :open_mouth:

11 Likes

He’s a big boy. A european maine coon (without the maine) he grows his maine about as well as I grow a beard :laughing::rofl::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Beautiful boy. I knew they got big but not that big!

2 Likes

Holy wow, that is a cat indeed. What a beauty!!

1 Like

“Why are we inside when it’s so wonderfully frigid out, and there’s so much snow to eat?” Sigh

28 Likes

Holy Shit!! I knew that cat was big. But…. He can be a Lions Mascot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Congratulations by the way. Good luck Sunday.

5 Likes

The impatience was strong this morning while we waited for the car to defrost. I didn’t know it was iced over till we got in :joy:

26 Likes

I’m 5 Years Old Today!!! :partying_face::tada::birthday::balloon::gift::confetti_ball: Momma gave me a bacon cake and I got a great big bone present :gift:

SadyBoo :partying_face:

31 Likes

And I had to get my hair brushed for my sister’s stupid party :roll_eyes::grimacing:

Iris :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

I am just going to be here looking sad until you give me the chicken that is thawing for your dinner.

33 Likes

Happy Birthday Sady! :birthday: :partying_face:
I hope all your doggie wishes come true!
Give your momma a big smooch for me.

3 Likes