Where my cat people? #3

One lousy day out yesterday and they’re all waiting by the front door after their lunch. And so it begins.

Looks like I’m missing one :scream_cat:

21 Likes

Blep :tongue:

25 Likes

Aaah, she/he looks a bit like my :orange_heart: monster!
I love orange cats!
(As well as white ones, black, grey, tabby…uh…all cats :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

And what a special coloured eyes the cat on your first picture has Eric! Love it!

2 Likes

That’s Alice. 17 and a half now.

Here she is with her big brother O’Malley when she was about 6 months old. I just happen to be going through some old pics.

alcemal

dark dweasle

23 Likes

Dear friend, please post pictures of the cactus after they cuddle it :grin:
My cacti were covered with catfur over time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

@Dan531 I love your furballs. Can’t stop thinking about the picture on the pet thread. Would you post all your furballs at once? Don’t care for redundance. Just asking.
I mean this one Pet pics! #6 - #150 by Dan531 I melted when I saw it :woozy_face::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

All 3 together.

23 Likes

Aaah, so cute! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:
And she is a red female too just as mine is. Most red ones are males.

3 Likes

Pinky and the half brain…

Blue :blue_heart:

Bear :bear:

15 weeks old going on 15 years.
Tearaway twins
Weapons of mass destruction
Pocket panthers united

20 Likes

That’s what I hear.
We’ve had 6 orange tabbies throughout the years. They’ve all lived a long time. Alice so far the longest

Boys
Bowie, Joey, and O’Malley

Girls
McAdo, Ginger, and Alice.

At one point we had 5 cats and 4 were orange.
:heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Luna after yet another trip to the vet. Same weight as 4 months ago. Nails clipped. Solensia injection given. Doing pretty well ATM. :heart::cat2:

23 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: love that!

4 Likes

Luna is so cute! I am in the process of possibly starting one of my cats on solensia… curious if she has tolerated it well?

4 Likes

Luna says thank you! I have not noticed any side effects yet. Also not that much improvement TBH, but this is her second injection and they say it takes a while before it really has effect, so should try at least two or three times. She does jump better (easier and higher) I feel. It IS expensive stuff. But it’s Luna… No final judgement yet.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info! Yes it is pricey but if it helps then it’s totally worth it.

2 Likes

The sweetest cuddly Blue there is :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Snuggled. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

19 Likes

That content little face just says it all. Those guys are the best. 🩷

2 Likes

They send you hugs, :hugs::hugs:

17 Likes