Pet pictures 😊

I’m so blessed to have this little guy in my life. He definitely helps keep me company.

10 Likes

Opal is not amused.

12 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Pepper cat looking for scraps :laughing:

9 Likes

Ohhhh my gosh!!! I’m in love(with the piggie) although I’m lovin your tatts too can’t not give the owner some lovin too! Lol

1 Like

I actually have 2 piggies…3 dogs and a horse…my piggies are inside and have a bedroom at my house…I actually have both sleeves my upper chest and upper back tattooed…my one leg is done too…I’m ready for another one soon…do u have any??

1 Like

Omg! I love your piggy. What’s his/her name?
Every year my husband makes it a point to get me a piggy calendar for my desk at work. Someday I hope to get one when I’m home more to give it the love and attention they deserve.

1 Like

My MYA dog…I love her…:heart:

5 Likes

Kitty’s ready for bed!

11 Likes

Full moon above her head. She’s so purrty to me :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Rumble needs the groomer really bad. Spaghetti with meat sauce is his favorite and he’s not a neat eater.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Found it! You got a gray too! I got 2 grays. Ones a buff gray. On my lap now. The grays take turns. Alice, the oldest, spends most of her time in the bedroom away from the young ones. And for some reason we have this new routine where she plops herself right on my neck when I go to bed to read.

1 Like

Nothing like a good gray cat!!

1 Like

My kids having fun with our cat:

How many toy mouses can we lay on his head :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Ever since this stay at home shit all I do is take even more pics of my cats and dogs. If that is even possible.

Me and Mav watching Hannah and Her Sisters last night.

10 Likes

Bundled up with 2 blankets and Minnie and a heavy sweater so I can sit outside on my deck. @anon79808082 send some of that Florida warmth to northern Arizona. We got the sunshine. Just need the warmth.

7 Likes

Ok, it’s fedexed as we speak!:sweat_smile:

1 Like