Pets on lazy mode

Before you say “put him on a diet”… He’s been on one for 2 years… And he’s 14 years old. I give up🤣

22 Likes

He looks very comfortable!! What a sweet kitty!

1 Like

Every day, from the time his morning run is over up until dinner time. I make the bed, he unmakes it and burrows in…a nice day of snoozing in the sun, snoring like a pig. Tough life!

18 Likes

pete :kissing_closed_eyes: he loves a good nap now that he’s gotten older.

17 Likes

My Martin looked ALOT like him. He was 21 and half when he died.

2 Likes

My white golden in a constant state of “chill” :joy:

19 Likes

I love a good chonk kitty!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

15 Likes

You better hope you work WFH forever! :joy:

1 Like

BunBun flopped on his side in his “house” after a big play hopping & zooming around the house

11 Likes

Coincidentally I switched to full-time WFH about 2 weeks before COVID!

But after all this isolation, I’ll probably like being able to go into the office once a week or so. Won’t be for a while though – the CEO announced the other day that the building I work from will be closed through at least the end of the year (covid, and building renovations). The little pig has me all day long for the foreseeable future!

3 Likes

10 Likes

No, he doesn’t “live” in there. As I mentioned, he was tuckered out from playing around our house. He does have a very large cage (picture is zoomed in) that he enjoys going into to have quiet time away from our child, to sleep, or when we’re out. He gets tons of free range time. He also has a very large outdoor multilevel hutch.

1 Like

11 Likes

Omg, that last one cracked me up!:rofl:

5 Likes

Me too :joy: … the pics were all so cute and calming, then, BAM :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

My Maine Coon…how this position is comfy, I’ll never know haha

10 Likes

Awww. Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Awww, so sweet! I had one for 12 years…:heart:

2 Likes

PTFO!

5 Likes